“Always good foof!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Always good foof!”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I frequent this place on my lunch hour with coworkers, and I've never had a bad meal. The food is always hot and delicious! The chips and salsa and white cheese dip are so good that you can get full on them before your food is even served! I personally always get the red enchiladas with chicken lunch special, and my coworker always gets the chicken nachos. I've never tried their margaritas or alcoholic beverages (seeing as I go here during lunch) but they have a very large variety. The service is prompt and friendly!

• Visited August 2011

“Truly Mexican no matter wgo believes it otherwise!”
Reviewed April 22, 2011

The food is great, mostly, the waiters are usually friendly and i believe it to have the most authentic mexican food in little rock.
The chips and cheese are amazing!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“I don't like their margaritas and their food is below decent.”
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I've been here a few times. The first time I ordered a margarita and split the shrimp fajitas with my husband. The margarita is really sugary and gave me a headache. The Shrimp fajitas consisted of baby shrimp and at the bottom of the plate there was about an 1/2 inch of oil. I may be a bit picky from growing up around authentic mexican food but my husband found it to be disappointing too. Their guocamole that they serve with their dishes is actually the powdered guac mix and sour cream. There is no way it can be real avocados. I don't know about the guacamole they mix tableside. I would think it's real if they charge 6 bucks for it, but I would rather go to the store and pick up 2 for 4 avocados and make it myself. I go back because I have friends that will eat there. But I eat ahead of time and order a beer.

Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed April 16, 2010

You can find me here once a week, at least. It's a good value, & the food is great. The waiters & waitresses are always friendly too. I haven't ordered anything that I didn't like.

1 Thank Chrissy V
Benton
“Mediocre”
Reviewed January 26, 2010

The food is really good if you've been on a diet for a long time.