“An experience beyond just a meal”
Review of 1620 Savoy - CLOSED

1620 Savoy
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Savoy 1620, as it is called now, is one of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had. It has many venues available for before dinner drinks and conversation, one or more outdoors. The lighting ambiance is extraordinary, the service delightful and the food fabulous - my favorite!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We discovered this tasty little jewel while we were traveling. Lilly's Dim Sum doesn't open until 5 on Sundays anymore, and we saw this across the parking lot. Tiffany, our waitress, was very helpful. Everyone enjoyed their lunch. Thankfully Tiffany suggested that my friend and I split the fried chicken and cheese grits and blackened peas. It was delicious. Another friend had a Mediterranean burger (looked delish) and my husband was not very hungry and loved his Gouda grilled cheese and pear marmalade (chutneyesque). Couple this with a gorgeous decor, reasonable prices, and it was a lovely surprise to top off our weekend. Not Lilly's, but very good.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

1620 has a history in Little Rock--a history of fine dining that never fails to please. Located on the west side of Little Rock off of Rodney Parham. Nicely appointed interior, attentive wait staff, wide variety of appetizers, entries, etc. Also know for souffles--order with dinner so it's ready for you. Satisfying wine list. Beautiful setting for a memorable dinner experience.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I decided to try a new place for our 8th wedding anniversary. I was initially impressed by their website and even more impressed with our visit. Above and beyond service, food, and atmosphere. Nathan, we will be back to see you!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

1620 moved to a new location years ago, but lost nothing in the transition. The food is still excellent, fair pricing, and very good service.