“Great pizza if you like canned ingredients”
Review of U.S. Pizza Co.

U.S. Pizza Co.
Ranked #153 of 798 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I have lived in Little Rock for 18 years and I can't count the number of times I have eaten at the US pizza at all of their Little Rock and North Little Rock locations. I do not understand the appeal of their salad. Iceberg lettuce, bacon bits and huge onion chunks. But it is wildly popular here. I do like their thin and crispy crust but beware..when you order mushrooms on your pizza and also on your salad you will receive the canned variety. Ick! How hard could it be to buy fresh mushrooms? And their chicken topping is terrible. It's obviously the cheap pre-cooked packaged chicken, rubbery and full
of gristle. Eat at Vinos, Damn Good Pies, Zazas or even Pizza hut. I come here only because my husband loves their Thin crust. It is tolerable...but definitely not good.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

My wife and I ate with our older daughter and her husband at the U. S. Pizza Co. in the Heights on the Thursday before New Years. Susan and I split a salad and the Owen's sun dried tomato chicken pesto pizza. It had a lot of good ingredients on it. It had fajita chicken, pesto sauce, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and four cheeses. We had them to hold the red and bell peppers and onions. It was a farily good pizza because of the toppings but I'm just not a fan of thin crust pizza like they serve at U. S. Pizza Co. I would probably return again sometime, but I prefer the Napoli style pizza at Za Za's much better. I would recommend it to friends who like thin crust pizza

Reviewed August 18, 2010

Great Mexican chicken pizza, can add pineapple-- yum!! Spicy chicken BBQ very tasty but has a lot of peppers. Salads great too with house dressing.

Reviewed March 29, 2009

We always like to try new places. The kids wanted pizza so we thought we'd try US Pizza- YUCK! I ordered a house salad. It arrived and I was shocked to find a plate of iceberg greens with some fake bacon bits sprinkled on for $3.49. Turns out that all toppings on the salad are extra(i.e. cheese $.60 ect.).

We ordered a med. supreme pizza for $12.95. It arrived and I was in shock. I asked the waiter if the this was the right size. It looked like to size of a small frozen box pizza. or a personal size. He asked me if I'd like to order another- NO WAY! what a joke!

That goodness it was just me and 2 very small kids that were not hungry. The toppings were canned and not very fresh. The crust was about the same as the frozen ones from Krogers. Save your money and get a pizza some place else. Tab for 1 very small pizza, 2 milks, 1 coke and 1 iceberg plate was $21.00 not inc. the tip.

1  Thank SpotTVMom
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Little Rock has more than its share of quality pizza, but US Pizza (and maybe Damgoode Pies) serve up the best around. US Pizza will appeal to those who like thinner, crispier crust. They also carry a nice selection of less traditional toppings, like feta cheese, ricotta stuffed meatballs, sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts. The sandwiches are to die for. They don't have the PLT (bakes pepperoni, lettuce, tomato) on the menu anymore, but you can still order it. As for the salads, well, I can't imagine how anyone could like a salad with fake, bright red bacon bits on it, but to each his own.