“Great Food And Atmosphere”

The Butcher Shop Steakhouse
Ranked #123 of 793 Restaurants in Little Rock
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a great place to eat. My wife and I had a date night and it was wonderful. They have a great selection of steaks to choose from and the restaurant is very nice inside. We were both very impressed with the food and the service and will be back again.

There are newer reviews for The Butcher Shop Steakhouse

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I visited as part of a birthday party with over twenty people. The service was efficient and timely. No one had any complaints about the food. My prime rib was cooked to perfection. Juicy and tasty. A bit pricey, but you will get your money's worth.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The food was decent, prices OK, atmosphere pleasant, you could carry on a conversation, spacious booth

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit and I was impressed. My filet was the best I've ever had. That's a pretty tall order! Just a great steakhouse, not too fancy, just right for me. I'll be back

Reviewed May 31, 2013

In town on a business trip to a Conference Center. There for dinner with 14 friends. Great service (had a reservation!) from the two wait staff that was "assigned " to our group. service was fast and food was well prepared and plentiful. All dinners arrived within seconds of each other. All steaks spot-on as ordered!