“A VERY GOOD STEAK CHEF.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #224 of 784 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
LR
“A VERY GOOD STEAK CHEF.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

GREAT SERVICE,but the chef is the one that was great.

I order the filet steak with shrimp med well and it was great.

I told the manager about it when I left and he told me that chef has been with the company for 14yrs.

I didn't do the bar.

i'm here at less two time a month.

thank

carl

• Visited December 2012

Hensley, Arkansas
“Not near as good as the avertisments!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I've gotten disappointed at Outback in the last several years. It has gotten overly expensive for the amount and quality of the food, and the service is not on par with several places that are lower priced. I guess most of the money is going for those expensive comercials and not being used for the service or the food.

“Solid filet at solid value”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Filet was perfectly cooked, great flavor and almost fork tender. I've paid more than double for filets in 5 star steak houses that were not as good. For a chain, this place far exceeded expectations. bar service was friendly and attentive.

Horn Lake, Mississippi
“Good Service!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

While visiting Little Rock, I wanted a nice and inexpensive meal...something somewhat health that wasn't fast food. I ordered off the Build Your Own...menu. I had the 6oz. steak with grilled shrimp and baked potato. I placed my order and the cashier said it would be about 25 minutes, I paid for my meal and I decided to explore Little Rock while I waited. Before I left, cashier asked what I was driving, and when I was ready for my order, she would bring it me. Outback Steakhouse has the best service!

• Visited June 2012
Tennessee
“Ok”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Long waiting line. Impatient bar staff. Typical Outback food standards.

Visited May 2012