“A meal you won't forget.”
Review of Faded Rose Restaurant - - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Faded Rose Restaurant -
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A meal you won't forget.”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Whenever I am in Little Rock this restaurant is a MUST. It is a great lunch or dinner place to go with friends. They have a full menu and so many choices. If you want a salad--try the Faded Rose Soaked Salad. It is my favorite. The Shrimp and Grits are another good choice...

Visited May 2014

Chengdu, China
“Yes please.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good Beer, Good Food, Good People.

The whole environment of this restaurant was warm and inviting. The wait staff was kind, courteous and down to earth. Their suggestions were wonderful, and they were not afraid to tell me when I was about to make a terrible meal mistake.

Everyone seemed to share a love of their food. It was great.

Visited June 2012
Arkansas
“My faviorite Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My favorite spot for a birthday dinner. Very good Cajun/Creole food. I have not had anything that I did not truly enjoy. I Only go once or twice a year.

Visited December 2012
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good food in a congenial setting”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Because the Faded Rose is open on Sunday, I'll bring out-of-town visitors there to sample their NOLA inspired menu. Their fried shrimp, marinated steaks and other offerings are reasonably priced and always good. I am especially fond of their "soaked salad"!

Visited February 2013
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“Very reliable eats”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have always liked the Faded Rose. Lots of interesting items on the menu, and all done well. A little pricey, but we always find our way back. We were sad when they closed the one in Hot Springs!

Visited August 2012