“Very reliable eats”

Faded Rose Restaurant -
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“Very reliable eats”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have always liked the Faded Rose. Lots of interesting items on the menu, and all done well. A little pricey, but we always find our way back. We were sad when they closed the one in Hot Springs!

Visited August 2012

NLR
“Best steaks in Little Rock for price.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

A slight but authentic New Orleans cuisine. The Filets and especially the prime rib is the best ANYWHERE !!! Must have is the soaked salad as first course.

Visited June 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Eat here a lot.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Always a good place and good selection. Bread is good and soaked salad is unique. We have a friend, when in town always says we must go here.

Visited June 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

I eat at Faded Rose frequently and am never disappointed. Great option for a casual lunch.

Suitland, Maryland
“Not Horrible, bu Could be Better”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My mother and I dined at the FR while staying in Litte Rock. We ordered the crabcakes which we kinda soft and fell apart once the fork dived in. Other then their consistency, the crabcakes were good. The bread that comes to the table was ordinary, no frills. I ordered the gumbo and my mom got the vegetable suit. Her soup soup was tooo salty and my gumbo was so bland it could be served in a hospital. I think the cook forgot to add the seasoning. The atmosphere is really quiet. Hospitable, but very quiet