“Wonderful place to grab lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Franke's Cafeteria

Franke's Cafeteria
Ranked #197 of 776 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“Wonderful place to grab lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Ate here on day one of the meetings this week and I will tell u I ended up eating here all 5 days...was the most wonderful
Food and the desserts are the top of it.

North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Is this the same place?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My mother and I were a little under the weather this Sunday so I went to get lunch on Rodney Parham (we live in Sherwood).
I had the turkey and dressing and she had the roast beef , we both had mashed pot. and green beans, roll and slice of pie, the roast beef was cut so thick it was tough, the mashed pot. were very stiff. The turkey was sliced off of a roll turkey breast and inside was the dressing , that was so full of sage I did not eat it. The pies were good .
The problem with this is the price I paid $46.00 I feel there should have been a real turkey to carve off of and the dressing in a pan . Have been long time customers but if this is the new way I will find something to eat in North Little Rock.

• Visited October 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Variety, Variety with Freshness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Bear in mind, this is cafeteria eating. I was impressed with the wide variety of choices made available on the line. Everything that I choose had a freshness about it. There was no "I've sat on this steam table too long and became discolored, crusty, and/or soggy" flavor to any of the food. Everything had a 'just cooked' taste. Although Franke's Cafeteria plates can get a little 'pricey', it was worth it for that not-steam-table quality on this cafeteria line!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Lots of choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great salads to choose from. Each day has a different menu.
Love the eggplant casserole and strawberry pie. Very friendly employees.

Visited August 2012
Fort Worth, TX
“Great selection of vegetables ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

So glad we saw your reviews of Franke's Cafeteria and tried it out. We love a good cafeteria with lots of vegetable offerings and Franke's certainly had that. It is getting harder to find restaurants that offer a wide variety of well-cooked vegetable when we travel and so this place hit the spot.

• Visited July 2012