“Quaint Java Place”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Quaint Java Place”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A local java outlet. Good place to sit and sip your morning cup of Joe! Plenty of local traffic...especially dogs taking owners for their morning walk.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank RJS53

Canon City, Colorado
“Breakfast at Andina's”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Really liked this coffee shop.. Good choices for Breakfast. Price was good. Service was slow.... Like they make each meal one at a time, but that meant it was fresh and didn't stop us from coming back three times this week!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pgswenson
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Slow, Rude, Gross”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have visited this restaurant several times and was disappointed every time - and I am usually pretty easy to please! For starters, the owner often stands out front and smokes a cigarette while business is slow - that is such a turn-off to me. Second, business is sometimes slow so there is only one person working (the owner). I waited for over 15 minutes one time before I could even order! I came in and another guy was ordering his breakfast, so I waited. Well, she was alone in the kitchen and had to make his order. I stood awkwardly at the counter for what seemed like ages, while she avoided eye contact the whole time. If she had just looked up and said "Hey, I'll be right with you" or "Let me pop this in the microwave and I'll be right there" - I wouldn't have been bothered at all. I should have left after about 5 minutes, but at that point I wanted to see how long it would take for her to even acknowledge my presence.

Another time, we called in a lunch order and picked it up. I ordered a salad with "Andina's Signature Dressing" or something..... they were out of the dressing. No matter what I ordered, they were always out of something, and usually it was the main ingredient in a dish! The salad I received was disgusting - the lettuce was slimy and gross and the whole thing went in the trash. I won't go back, and honestly, I wish it would close so something decent could go into that space.

• Visited July 2013
Sardis, Mississippi
“Average”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

It was an average cafe. Omelette was good. Waitress was friendly and helpful. My wife's breakfast was simple. Nothing to write home about.

Visited May 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Used to be great....”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I used to love this place, but the service has really gone downhill. The cafe is constantly out of whatever it is I want to order that day... (It seems they are forever out of chicken salad, so why not just take it off the menu?)

Call ahead orders? Well, don't bother. When attempting to call ahead and place a pickup order, the phone rings & rings and an employee rarely answers. I'm often trying to get lunch (for myself and for clients) called in quickly during the workweek, and Andina has lost a considerable amount of business from my company alone just by not picking up their phone.

When I can get in touch with someone to call in an order - it is not prepared as listed on the menu. My recent salad order was missing several of the advertised toppings, the mushrooms on said salad were not fresh and appeared to be from a CAN, and the dressing was placed into tiny containers that were not user friendly to say the least. A companion ordered the new pulled pork salad... the lettuce on the salad was brown, withered, and looked to have come from a bag. Not very appetizing.

I keep saying I will give this place one more shot because it was much better in the past, but I think enough is enough. I really hope the owners get it together, because Andina has the potential to be a great local spot.

• Visited March 2014