“Enjoyed a nice meal here”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #145 of 804 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We ordered two of the Ultimate Feasts. The crab was excellent. Shrimp and lobster tail were also very good.

Our waitress was very nice and we always had plenty of drinks and biscuits.

It was early afternoon (around 3 o'clock) when we arrived and it wasn't busy at all.

We will probably go back here next time we are in town.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I decided to take my wife out to eat and she chose Red Lobster for her perfect meal: Caesar salad, cheddar biscuits, and snow crab legs. We arrived and were seated immediately by a friendly host. Our waitress was excellent. Very attentive and easy-going. Our food was great. My wife loved hers and mine was great. The reason I did not give this experience a five was because two of the three types of shrimp on my plate were not their best. But, overall, a great experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is always tasty and quick great for family and yes even
couples who want good food. Salads are great with their
home made ranch(some are bottled, not this one) and of course cheese biscuits arrive quickly and your entree is always hot!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had 11 people in our party. The staff really helped us get seated in a very reasonable time (less then 1/2 hour) the wait staff was very friendly and efficient They made the whole experience GREAT. The food portions, price, taste were all top notch. There is a reason this is one of the top grossing restaurants in Arkansas

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I didn't rate this excellent only because the baked potato on both my meal and my wife's were overcooked. Granted we got there at three in the afternoon, kind of a late lunch/early dinner, so we were at the end of the lunch service. Still the potato should have been perfect.

Our server Natasha was fantastic. Very personable, professional, and attentive.

The meal over all was very good and the restaurant for the most part was clean. They had a few large groups dining and they left their area pretty messed up.

The Little Rock Red Lobster has held the title of Best Seafood Restaurant in the Little Rock area for several years.