“Best Pizza in Little Rock”
Review of Iriana's Pizza

Iriana's Pizza
Ranked #40 of 781 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best Pizza in Little Rock”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great salads , pizza is the best.. Great flavor -- crispy crust .
Parking is usially ans issue , but worth the hassle for the pizza

Visited September 2012

Houston, Texas
“no reason to go back”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The service was fine but the pizza was tasteless and the crust a double layer of cardboard. If not for the peppers it would not have tasted of anything. Salad was right out of a bag but the cheese was a nice touch. Place had character but the bathroom was over the river and through the woods. Seriously, its the first time I wanted somebody to escort me to the loo. Skip this place.

Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Good pie”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Husband and I went early on a Saturday night with our baby and a friend. It was family oriented at this time. We ordered a "Sweep the Floor" and a two topping (mushroom and sausage)pizza. Both were very good. The crust was the best part. All of us agreed that the two topping was better. The price was reasonable. And we enjoyed sitting by the window and people watching.

We will be back.

• Visited October 2012
Texarkana, Texas
“Wonderful pizza, service, and price!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Ate there on a Tuesday for lunch. Really laidback feel, excellent pizza, lunch specials, and just affordable prices in general on the menu. Got the cheese pizza and breaksticks, and ate plenty and still had some to take in a box. Right on Clinton Ave., so kind of the gateway to downtown LR from the river.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Pizza That Will Transport You To The Northeast”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Being from the Northeast, I’m always happy when I can find pizza that reminds me of the kind I could get where I grew up. This is the closest I found to authentic New York style pizza during the years that I lived in Arkansas. The crust may not be what you’re used to if you normally go to chains. Don’t expect the soft, bready stuff you get at Pizza Hut. This is the real thing. Their crust is thin and crisp. Not hard, but sturdy enough to hold up under all the toppings they put on. They do not skimp on the toppings. I love the floured crust. We ordered one “sweep the floor” pizza and one with zucchini, green peppers, and tomatoes. I’m always happy when I find a place where I can get zucchini as one of my toppings. Even though the place was pretty busy when we were there, our food came quickly. Our waiter was efficient and pleasant, and he helped us figure out the size of the pizzas to order for our group, letting us know that their small was like a medium at some places. When our pizzas came, we saw what he was talking about. The size of the slices combined with the amount of the toppings made them pretty filling and we had plenty to take with us when we were done. Note to those from southeastern Connecticut: don’t get excited when you see grinders on the menu (subs to the rest of the world). I’ve tried them, and they’re not like the grinders we get back home. The meatball one comes close, but not quite. The bread just isn’t the same. Stick with the pizza and you’ll be happy.

• Visited September 2012