“Great Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Faded Rose Restaurant

Faded Rose Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 771 Restaurants in Little Rock
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oxford, MS
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my parents second trip to Faded Rose and my first. We met so many locals at the restaurant that gave us great recommendations. The artichokes were amazing and the shrimp appetizer (I'm still dreaming about it).

Thanks also to the bartender for making us Margaritas to celebrate National Margarita Day!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Fun place, good food, generous portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate had dinner the night after Valentine's Day and the place was packed. It has a good vibe, with a buzz of lively conversation. We didn't wait long for a table & were greeted promptly by a courteous waiter. The wine list is limited, but has familiar staples. Dinner started with a house salad, with Italian dressing & olives. My dining companion ordered the vegetable beef soup, but got salad & decided to go with it.

It wasn't long before our entrees were out. He had thin fish, which is very thinly sliced cat fish. The serving was very large & well-seasoned served with fries. My dinner was the fried seafood platter. The waiter wad gracious about my request to swap out the oysters, so instead I had shrimp, crawfish & thin fish with fries. It was quite good & plenty to share.

Good place for a casual date night or reliable Louisiana themed meal, with friendly servers.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite restaurant in Little Rock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

My visit to Little Rock is not complete until I stop in at the Faded Rose. I had a business associate who lives in New Orleans take me to the Faded Rose for the first time. When he suggested this restaurant he told me that the Faded Rose was as good as any of the finest restaurants he had eaten at in New Orleans. My anticipation was high and my meal did not disappoint. We started with a Shrimp Tchoupitoulas appetizer. Wow!! Talk about amazing!! It has a broth that you can't waste. It comes with bread to sop up every last drop. Trust me you won't leave anything in the bowl. The main course was Shrimp and Grits. Absolutely fantastic!!! If you plan to give the Faded Rose a try call ahead as depending on the time you may need to be prepared to wait a bit for a table. If you do have to wait trust me it will be worth it. I live 8 1/2 hours away and can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Qcjoe123
“Can't go wrong here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Even if you don't crave crawfish tails, etufee, or PO-Boys, this place will have you happy when you leave! Great selection, and good at what they do... There is a reason they have been around so long! They import the French bread from down south to mimic the experience you would get in the French Quarter- I am a huge fan of the soaked salad too!!!

Aurora, Colorado
“Best Blackened Chicken ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We tried the Cajun Popcorn and the frog legs, both were excellent but my main course of Blackened Cajun Chicken was the best!! Super wait staff, great atmosphere (very laid back and inviting), the outdoor patio was very nice as well!...Small bit of advice...go with the bread pudding for desert! It is to die for!

Visited September 2012