“Great”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Great”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The faded rose is a small cozy place. The waiter helped us make the best selections for our meals and gave us some great sight seeing tips.

Concord, New Hampshire
“What a find!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We really enjoyed this restaurant. It was casual, fun and just the cozy atmosphere we were looking for. The prices were quite reasonable compared with other restaurants in town. We had excellent service and delicious meals. I had a filet mignon for about $20. It was thick and cooked perfectly. My husband had a creole shrimp that he really enjoyed. The portion size was just right. We had the buttermilk ranch fries for an appetizer. I would have never ordered it, except our innkeeper practically insisted, feeling that it was a specialty of the restaurant. The "fries" were as large as quartered potatoes and the dip was quite tasty. We ordered a half-portion for about $3.50 and we couldn't even finish that. Try it! I would definitely recommend this place. Enjoy!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank dfries10
Little Rock, Arkansas
“You do not think of it first.”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Meal was just ok and kinda pricy for what we got. You would never place it in the top 10.

Queenstown, Maryland
“Who Would Have Thought Great Cajun Food in Little Rock”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Being a Katrina transplant , and having 23 years of experience, this was a real treat. Soft shell po-boy on New Orleans bread, dressed, with spicey fries. What a treat. My wife had the fried shrimp, also very good. Many of the menu items remind you of the good local eateries in New Orleans. The beer was cold, the service excellent and we got to eat outside and it was not 90 degrees. Going back on the next trip.

1 Thank Denver7889
Louisville, Kentucky
“Really authentic Gulf Coast fare.”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is a great place I discovered in Little Rock. It has been here for years so I was kind of like Columbus discovering America when people already lived there... Anyway, the lunch menu offers smaller portions of the dinner fare, and at a reasonable price. I had the Shrip Creole which was tasty, and not overly spicy. Nice flavor. Another visit, at dinner, I had the Crayfish Etoufe and it was excellent. The dinner prices are decent and the service is very good. I highly recommend this place and will visit again next time I am in Little Rock.

• Visited March 2012