“Best buffet in Little Rock”
Review of Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal
Ranked #116 of 798 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 28, 2012

You can't get better food or service. The food is always fresh and they change the buffet items so that regulars like me don't get bored. The ambiance is extremely comfortable so when you go in you feel like you can hang out and relax in oversized, comfy seats. All the fresh nan you can eat and exciting indian fair. Thanks Taj, I'll be back soon, you know I will!

1  Thank rebecca v

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Highly recommended to me from the folks at work. Tried the buffet, Good selection. Everything was tasty.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This trip was the third time I've been to Taj Mahal and each time it has been wonderful. The buffet is so good and the staff is always super nice. I first tried Indian food here and kinda not happy I did because I live in Florida and have yet to find a restaurant in my area that is as good as this place.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We tried Taj Mahal when it first opened and really liked the food and the atmosphere. Back then, it was even BYOB. Since then, we have been back a second time and things have changed, not necessarily for the better. Today the restaurant serves alcohol, which is fine, and the food is excellent. But the service leaves much to be desired, especially speed. We had to wait for more than one hour for our entrees. At first we thought it was because our group was so large (20 people), but then we noticed that other patrons didn't get their food any faster. Not enough cooks? Anyway, the slow service marred our experience. I'd try them again for lunch, but I am really reluctant to suggest this place for a dinner outing.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My brother bugged me into finally going here. He kept telling me how much better it was than another Indian restaurant, and I didn't think that was possible. Wow, I'm so glad he convinced me to try Taj Mahal. They are so much better than all of their competition (sorry Sammi). I have now been there three times and it is just outstanding. No matter what oddly named/looking food that you sink your fork into, it's great. They have a lot of variety and change from one visit to the next. There are always a lot of Indian customers there, which says a lot to me. The only caution I will add is that their food is much spicier and sometimes hotter than what I am used to. I don't like hot foods, such as hot hot-wings. Their food is seasoned just right, in my opinion, but not as bland as many places dumb it down to. BTW, I have only had their lunch buffet, which is available 7 days a week.

1  Thank Dalenlr