When our first night destination changed, I tried to make a reservation online but the Choice Hotel website would not take my AAA or AARP number. We wound up getting our room onsite. The desk clerk upgraded us to a suite because we were a Choice Privilege member. The room was very nice with a king bed, a sitting area plus a work area. There were 2 TVs which created a little challenge - when one was turned off the other came on (we unplugged one before bed). The hotel was updated and fresh looking, although the carpet in our room could have been cleaner. A continental breakfast was included with the stay and was tasty, with a good selection. Free wi-fi was also included. They also offered a free shuttle service to the River Market, the downtown area with a lot of restaurants and clubs. Return pick-up was via a call to the front desk before 10pm.
The location was less than a mile from the William J. Clinton Presidential Library, the original intent of our trip. Heifer Village, headquarters for the international charitable organization is also around the corner. Would definitely stay here again for price, location, comfort and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential, a Little Rock hotel in the heart of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The hotel is conveniently located just a short walk from the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum and the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge. Located in the heart of downtown, this Little Rock, AR hotel is near popular attractions like the Arkansas Museum of Science & History and the Little Rock Zoo. Enjoy a concert or sports event at Verizon Arena, only one-half mile away. For cultural events, entertainment or shopping, explore the nearby River Market District. The campus of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is four miles away. Clinton National Airport is five miles from the hotel. There are several restaurants and lounges in the area. Be sure to visit the Blues Bar, located in the lobby. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!Guests of this non-smoking Little Rock, AR hotel are invited to enjoy many amenities, including a free weekday newspaper, free transportation to the airport and local points of interest within two miles of the hotel from 8 a.M. To 10 p.M., Fully equipped exercise room and seasonal outdoor saltwater pool. Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, work desks, voice mail and a 24-hour business center with access to copy and fax services. The hotel has banquet and meeting facilities that accommodate up to 500 people for events and functions. All spacious guest rooms include 42-inch flat-screen televisions, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and pay-per-view movies. Suites are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Pets are welcome with a small fee. Valet cleaning services and coin-operated laundry facilities are provided for guest convenience. Clean facilities and convenience are characteristics that you will come to expect as a guest of the Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential. Allow our friendly and professional staff to make your stay unforgettable while in the Little Rock, AR area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Hotel Little Rock
- Comfort Inn And Suites Downtown
- Comfort Inn Downtown
- Comfort Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Comfort Inn