“The tour was excellent and the food was great at the stops.”

Bobby's Bike Hike - Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Little Rock
More attraction details
Owner description: Bobby's Bike Hike is a great value - providing signature guided bicycle tours of Little Rock's Riverfront and Historic Neighborhood attractions, appropriate for a variety of ages and fitness levels. Bobby's Bike Hike tours Little Rock in style, with brand-new Schwinn Comfort bicycles, complete with cushy seats, fat tires, and annoying bells :). Our hand-selected guides are chock full of historical information which is sure to inform and entertain you on your journey. Bobby's folks in the shop are friendly and helpful and we will take the time to teach you the ropes before sending you on your way. Tours include the Historic Neighborhoods Tour and Bobby's 'Tike' Hike for families with younger riders, and our 'Pork & Bourbon' Tour sampling local unique southern treats.
Saginaw, Texas
“The tour was excellent and the food was great at the stops.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I had a great time on the tour, the guide was great and the stops were wonderful. The length was good for a bike ride and the stops were well spaced out.

Little Rock, Iowa
“The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the bicycles. The service was fast and friendly and convenient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

The trail was beautiful and the staff provided maps for the trails along with detail of how long it would take to make it to each point. I was very happy with our experience and it made the perfect date. We'll definitely be renting from here again.

Houston, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“July 4th River Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Zero fuss rental process with excellent advice on cycle route options and safety tips. Bicycles were in great working order and experienced no issues over 17 mile round trip up and down Arkansas River. Overall great service at a sensible price. Would highly recommend service!

1 Thank foreignhikers
Charlotte, NC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Best $20 I Spent in Arkansas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was very glad to discover Bobby's Bike Hike and the Arkansas River Trail. I arrived at the store in the morning. I wasn't used to having such a variety of bike rental choices (usually most places only have one option), so I was advised about each one and offered premium, friendly service. The bike was checked out, I was given a map (plus there was one on the bike itself for reference), and I was soon on my way. I had a fantastic ride along the Arkansas River Trail, seeing all of the amazing sights, and getting a great workout. I made several stops along the way for photo opportunities and bathroom/water breaks (FYI: some stops are nicer than others). I was gone probably a little over 3 hours with the stops; it was the best $20 I spent in Arkansas. I spent what was probably my favorite day visiting Arkansas riding this bike, and I'd rent from Bobby's Bike Hike again in a heartbeat if I ever return to AR.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank eak321
Memphis, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Birthday Bike Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful, and we were quickly on our bikes and on our way. The bikes are equipped with maps of the River trail, which was very helpful, and we could easily plan our restroom and water stops. When it was time to return, we didn't have to wait at all. We will definitely be back to rent again when in the area. We were looking for something to do as we were in LIttle Rock for a quick birthday getaway, and this was the perfect activity for a couple to enjoy the day and each other.

Visited June 2014