“If you want to bike or walk, this is the place.”
Review of Two Rivers Park

Two Rivers Park
Ranked #19 of 93 things to do in Little Rock
Little Rock, AR
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“If you want to bike or walk, this is the place.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Always a nice, steady, level path with beautiful views and wildlife everywhere. Two Rivers connects to the Big Dam Bridge and other walking/cycling areas so that you can enjoy all these places in the same day. A local favorite, this is the place to see deer, eagles, hawks, wildflowers, etc.

Visited July 2012

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Amazing wildlife”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My favorite place in Little Rock. Great place for my dog and me. River on one side and meadows on the other. Wildlife everywhere; deer, geese, beavers, skunks, squirrels and lots of birds. I regain my calm and serenity after walking the outer loop.

Visited November 2012
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Great place to go on a nice weekend day”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The new two rivers bridge that connects to the park makes this a great destination stop. Bikers, even little kids scooters, along with walkers all enjoy the scenery and ease of walking this nice park. Parking lot will get crowded on nice days.

Visited October 2012
Little Rock
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A gem in the city!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have a garden plot at Two Rivers so we go all the time to work in our garden. The park itself has wonderful, scenic walking/biking trails. There are even trails for horses. Pet & kid-friendly too.

Visited September 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great park for walking, jogging or cycling...even fishing!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I enjoy going to Two Rivers Park after work to walk, jog or cycle. I find it to be great theapy for me, a time to meditate and get some exercise. There are nice brand new restrooms near the first parking lot to your right if you need to change clothes, etc. There are several different options of routes to take according to how long of a walk, jog or cycling you want to do. You can do the loop near the second or third parking lot on the right for a near 3 mile walk or you can take many of the shortcuts to shorten that route. From the first parking lot you can head out to the Two Rivers Bridge which after crossing you can continue on to The Big Dam Bridge and the possibilities are endless. I do this route when I am cycling. Just the other day I rode 20 miles turning around near the Riverfront Park.

There is not a playground for children at Two Rivers Park but you can bring a fishing pole and fish near the second parking lot but watch out for snakes. We have seen a few but with more people visiting the park they are becoming more scarce. I have also seen people flying there RC airplanes out there. And if you are lucky you will see the deer come out in the evening to feed.

I love this park and I am thankful that it is not too far from my work for me to enjoy. If you love the outdoors I am sure you will enjoy it also.

Visited July 2012