All reviews glass sliding the holiday inn return trip home bathroom door onsite restaurant would stay here again night manager decent hotel highly recommend this hotel west side room was spacious complimentary breakfast late check clean hotel embassy suites lobby rock
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

This property is a little gem of a hotel hidden on the west side of town. The rooms have a European design but with space enough to spread out. The pool area is nice, as is the work out room. The bar has limited choices, but the dining is fine. The staff has been friendly every time we stay. Book well in advance to receive some of the best rates in LR.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Kaleah S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for the kind words, we hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I just want to give a shout out to Juan, the manager of the holiday inn express Little Rock West.

I made a mistake on the dates when reserving a room for my daughter and her friends. I had been using a chase points reward and it was non refundable. I had just made another reservation at a different city the same way and forgot to change the date field. I realized my mistake 5 secs after I did it. It took a couple phone calls but Juan called me back and straightened it out.... assuring us my daughter will have a room on the night she arrives and will not be charged since the hotel will be paid from chase.

I am so appreciative of Juan’s, understanding and willingness to work with us.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2017

We stayed here for a night. Stay was very pleasant. All the amenities were excellent. All the staffs were very courteous and helpful. Though it was Christmas eve they tried to provide best service. We did not get complimentary breakfast that was the only con I can say.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kaleah S, Sales Assistant at Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Thank you for your great feedback. We regret the restaurant was closed during your stay. We would like to offer you a comp breakfast on your next visit to our property. We value each an every guest and hope that you will join us again in the near future! Have a great holiday!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2017

This is not meant to be a luxury property, but I can tell you that it is a wonderful hotel, with dining in the lobby, large very comfortable rooms, great service and best of all they take pets! We have stayed here multiple times on our trips between Michigan/Ohio and Arizona and are never disappointed. A great place to unwind. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kaleah S, Sales Assistant at Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Thank you very much for you feedback! It is always a pleasure to hear good news from one of our valued guest! We appreciate you and hope that you have a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here several times because of the location. Close to quite a few restaurants and shopping. The hotel restaurant is also nice if you don’t feel like getting out. Check-in went well, the staff at the front were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is built on the side of a hill so the building layout can be confusing at first.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Kaleah S, Sales Assistant at Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

We would like to thank you for your stay at our property and we appreciate your feedback. Yes, we are in a tricky location but we are so glad you found us and gave us a try. We are happy to hear that you had a positive stay, we hope to see you again in the near future and hope you have a great holiday season!