“Superb service!”

Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy
Ranked #34 of 65 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed May 1, 2014

As a storm chaser, I frequently find myself getting to hotels late at night when I have been driving all day (sometimes for multiple days) and am exhausted. The night I stayed at this hotel was no different. We were checked in by Antonio, who was genuinely friendly and got us into our room quickly. We warned him about the high potential for severe weather, including tornadoes, the next day and he went immediately to a tv in the lobby to make sure it was on the weather channel. I know he wasn't there the next day, but he took the warning seriously and that meant a lot to us. He also told us exactly where to park to have the easiest entrance to our room. The room itself was excellent, much larger than expected. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The breakfast was quite good and worth the $10 per person for the buffet. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JennHenley

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We checked in late after driving across north and central Texas. Exhausted and ready for sleep, Antonio was working the front desk, checked us in quickly and gave us perfect parking directions. He was very personable and accommodating. The room is awesome, big and very clean. This is where we will stay any time we're in Little Rock.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We booked the room through Priceline and received a great deal. It was a great stay with a few minor dings. Receptionist was not very friendly, but attended to us quickly. Our room hadn't been thoroughly cleaned (spots on counter, a pile of crumbs on the floor). Other than that, it was fine. The room was very spacious. But you could hear everything in the neighboring rooms. The rest of the staff was very friendly. For the price, I would give it another try.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Rooms are updated, roomy and clean. Road construction around the hotel makes it tricky to get to the entrance. Parking lot was packed and we had a difficult time finding a parking spot. Check-in was easy and fast. Good value!

Room Tip: Spacious rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I generally stay at Crowne Plaza or Hilton, now Clarion. I decided to try The Holiday Inn and was pleasantly surprised. Within minutes of arriving I received a call from the front desk making sure the room was up to standard. The separate living area with couch and tv was nice and spacious. Overall I couldn't have asked for a better room for the price. I don't know how old the hotel is, but it looks new. Very pleased!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I came to Little Rock for a church seminar and booked this Holiday Inn for one night. The property is rather easy to find, but there is a huge highway project going on that may make access challenging at times. Check-in was smooth and professional. The staff person we talked to volunteered some very useful information that made check-out more efficient. The room was perfectly clean, quiet and comfortable. My only possible complaint was that I had to adjust the shower temperature several times to maintain the right temperature.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was on business made a reservation while driving, it was the very first hotel that came up in the search for little rock Arkansas. I checked in and the manager greeted me well the clerk checking me in was very friendly and sweet. The eye catcher was the bar right as I walked in looked great. The rooms were nice and the area was peaceful. I couldn't have asked for a better place. I looked forward to coming back to little rock.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business