“New, Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #37 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Arkansas
“New, Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

New, nice hotel. It's a little tricky to find the entrance as it's behind a drive in bank. Bed was very comfortable. Our stay was better than similar stays at the Crown Plaza which is nearby. This will be our new go-to hotel for Little Rock stays.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 50StateTravelers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Norfork,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

My grandson had a bowling tournment in Benton, Ar, and we were looking for a good Holiday Inn, Being Elite Member we were fuzzy about the hotel we choose and after reading many reviews decided to try this one. Were we ever surprised at the size of the room, the comfort of the beds and the cordial staff that answered many of our concerns Jordan was on the front desk and couldn't have been more helpful Since we weren't familiar with the area he pointed out dining options, and entertainment.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. The hotel had given us complimentary breakfast and the chef came to the table several times to make suggestions and then to see if everything was fine. It was really good.

Our only concern ws that the bathroom ws a little small and only one person could be attending to things at a time. If the shower room coud have a door then the sink area could be used by another. But---that was the only minor concern.

We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the street.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I was forced to stay at the Embassy Suites across the road. I'm a Platinum Member with this hotel chain, but my company wanted me to stay under $99 a night, which was our company rate. I decided to try this one out after a few disappointing stays at Embassy, and I'm so glad I did. This place is clean and quiet. The layout of the hotel is confusing at first, but I loved it. I could get to my room without having to walk through 100 people. I loved that you could order your food, pick it up, and take it back to the comfort of your room without the exorbitant room service charges. I was able to eat dinner for around $10 instead of $40. The food was delicious. The hotel staff were awesome, especially the evening shift crew. I'm staying there again and will continue staying here. I'm happy for no more Embassy Suites.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I write this hotel alove average.
the rooms are spacious with the desk, sofa, large screen TV, large bathroom, fluffy soft towels and linens, and a very good bed.
nothing fancy but a cut above compared to the rest of the hotels in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stayed here for one night passing through Arkansas and stayed in a traditional 1 King room. The property appears to be relatively new and was very clean (public areas and the room I was given). There is plenty of free parking on site.

Staff at check in were polite and processed my check in promptly. The room it self was large and included a couch.

While the hotel is not in downtown Little Rock, it is in a nice area with restaurants/bars and shopping some of which are in walking distance to the hotel. Only complaint (and not the hotel's fault) is that there is road construction in the area which makes driving around or walking a little difficult.

I was traveling for a move so I didn't spend much time in Little Rock or the hotel, but I would stay here again if in Little Rock.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed here in September of 2013. The room was spacious and extremely clean. I didn't use any other part of the hotel but the lobby was modern and clean. I will certainly stay here again. Best hotel I have ever stayed at in West Little Rock by far.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank David2777
Searcy, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband had surgery at Baptist Hospital and made hotel reservations ahead of time for me so I could get a good night's sleep. Holiday Inn gave a much lower rate for families with loved ones in the hospital and a free custom cooked breakfast!! When I got there, I was so impressed. The place looked like it opened yesterday. I found out later it had just opened eight months ago. My room was HUGE with a King bed a sitting area, bar (incl fridge and microwave) and a desk. I was given a voucher for breakfast and was able to order an omelette to my customization as well as other cold dishes on the continental breakfast. The chef even came out to ask if the omelette was to my liking. The staff was very nice. I went back to the hospital (just 5 minutes away) the next morning feeling rested, pampered and ready for the stresses of the day. I highly recommend this for families with loved ones at Baptist, or for business travelers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo