“Excellent stay”

Ranked #36 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was a one night stay for us. We wanted something new and clean with an easy access location for a passing through road trip. Staff were efficient and rooms and property were well kept. This was a good choice for our needs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Topeka, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

With all of the development on the west side of Little Rock, Arkansas, there are a few more choices for places to stay now. The Holiiday Inn West on Financial Parkway is a new property that is a great value. The new, modern decor in the rooms was very surprising and impressive. Where this hotel is located, I can't imagine that any room is better or worse than any other as far as noise (unless you are next to the ice machine). There were storms one night and the winds did manage to whistle through the window, but that was the only annoyance. The hot breakfast was fairly standrd for the offering these days. Be advised, though, that construction around the I-430 - I-630 - Shackelford - Financial Parkway convergence can make getting in and out a bit of a challenge.

1 Thank Don T
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This must be Holiday Inn's new plan for a sleeker, modern offering. We love the style of the lobby, restaurant, & rooms. We were greeted by warm & comfortable front desk employees. When asked one of them suggested not only their own restaurant but also a great restaurant, Local Lime in a nearby upscale mall. We wanted to stretch our legs in the out of doors & were given the options of Pinnacle Peak or the Big Dam Bridge. The bridge was the perfect option. When we went to our room on the bottom floor of the newer section we found the creaking floor of our upstairs neighbors unacceptable and were graciously offered an upper floor. Breakfast is a charge but well worth it. One suggestion for them is to have a non dark roast coffee. Try a lighter blend. Thank you to the server for fixing me a latte. Delicious. Outstanding service-oriented staff.

• Stayed April 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Larger than most rooms, modern, clean and comfortable. I decided to eat in the restaurant since it was a rainy evening and supper was great. Towels were thick and absorbent, and plenty of them. The service was very good and the people friendly. I will definitely stay here again.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have recently started coming to Little Rock pretty often. I have stayed at several hotels. This Holiday Inn is above normal standards. It's very spacious, it's clean, and the people are friendly. Wesley aloud us to have an early check in, which helped more than I can express. She was professional, friendly, and accommodating to our needs. Megan is very friendly (almost overly friendly) although she comes across less professional she did help us find directions to places in Little Rock and I appreciated her efforts. I will be staying here again. We hope to come when the pool is open so we can enjoy the entire hotel. I love the rooms of this hotel. It's modern with a larger screen TV than In any hotel I have stayed in before. The room had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and an area to lounge away from the bed. Breakfast is not complimentary but it's worth the price if you order off the menu. I really enjoyed my stay here and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: tape the light on the A/C because it's bright.
1 Thank BrianS834
Wentzville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Little Rock and decided to stay at the Holiday Inn based upon Trip Advisor ratings. I am so glad we chose to stay here! The room was modern and clean. I am very picky about cleanliness and was able to relax, sleep well, etc. I would also give high ratings for service, value and location. If these things are important to you then Holiday Inn West is the place to book. No need to look any further if you want to sleep in a clean and pleasant room!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I was in town for a funeral, and needed a place to stay for one night. I found and booked this hotel on my smart phone, and things couldn't have worked out better! The property was clean, my room was great, and rhe restaurant was a surprisingly pleasant experience.

• Stayed March 2013