Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy
$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$99
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$59
$87
$108
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$129
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsglass slidingreturn trip homeher attentionbathroom doorlobby area isstaff personfire pitwest sidehighly recommend this hotelwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastthe room was nicelate checkpleasant staybed was very comfortableembassy suitesrock
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I feel like I stayed at a totally different hotel after reading other reviewer's ratings! My mother and I stayed here this past weekend while we were in Little Rock for the marathon and really thought this hotel was an average to poor experience. First, yes from the outside and inside the hotel is in great shape and is still shiny and new. However there were several disappointing aspects of our stay that I felt other potential guests should know about:
1) when we checked in we were met at the front desk by a woman who looked overworked and disheveled (even though it was only about 7pm). She quickly checked us in and explained we would be in the far side of the hotel. The hotel has essentially two wings connected by a first floor passage so we moved the car to the back of the hotel and went inside. We were greeted by a sign on the only elevator to these back floors that said it was out until Wednesday (this was a Saturday). We were on the 3rd floor so not a terribly long climb but still at the end of the day and with multiple bags it would have been nice to have been given a warning about the elevator. Coincidentally enough we met the same front desk person on our way up who grumbled a sorry about the elevator. Also - there was NO way this hotel was sold out so realistically there was no reason for us to even be on this floor in the first place.
2) the room itself was very clean but poorly designed in layout. There is a nice 42 inch tv but it is at an angle and doesn't rotate so the person on the far side of the king bed has to crane their neck to even see the tv.
3) not only was the elevator out but our mini fridge didn't work so down the two flights of stairs again to the only working ice machine to cart ice back up.
4) clientele was also a little odd at this location. I know the hotel has no control over who is renting rooms but I think a word of caution to potential guests that we were awakened not only by one person honking their horn no less than 15-20 times around 1 am in the parking lot, but also by loud arguing and kids screaming in another room (walls of the hotel seemed very thin...especially given that this a newer location).
5) the shackelford area in little rock has CRAZY traffic and talking to locals they all said they avoid this area like the plague. Sure there is plenty of restaurants but the amount of traffic and the crazy amounts of construction barrels made it a headache to navigate around this area.

All in all I would definitely pick a different hotel/location if I were to return to Little Rock!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank osugal29
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear osugal29,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I'm truly delighted you liked our clean rooms and was able to have a quick check in. Our goal is deliver exceptional service to all of our guest. I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion particularly with the room allocation, elevator service and noise challenges you encountered. Again, my deepest apologies for any inconvenience or discomfort. I have taken note of your comments and we will address these points to improve upon our service.

We hope that you take the time to stop in for a visit soon to see how we have taken every comment very seriously in order to make your future stays with us as pleasant as possible. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed here for a gymnastics competition and was very pleased. We travel quite a bit for work and sports, and I have to say, the staff here was the friendliest I've ever encountered. We only stayed one night and arrived late on Friday. The friendly staff made us feel very welcome and got us checked in pretty quick. The hot breakfast was very good, my only suggestion would be to add more pastries and fruit. They had fruit, such as melon and pineapple, but it would have been nice to have a banana or apple. If you like a hearty breakfast, this is definitely the place for you. I also like real cream or half and half with my coffee, but they had regular milk for coffee. Breakfast is $10, but they were nice enough to include it in my reservation. My kids also enjoyed the TV's at each booth in the restaurant. The wait staff was also superb. The room was very clean and spacious. The only complaint I have, which gave them a 4 rating, was the noise. We were on the 2nd floor (ground level) and could hear everything that happened upstairs. I am used to hearing the noises upstairs at hotels, but the creaking noise was super annoying! I think the floors were wooden, with carpet over, because it sounded like the creaking of wood. Since we got there so late, I didn't bother asking for another room because I'm sure they would have been more than happy to oblige.

We're going to be in Little Rock in 2 weeks and will book this hotel again. However, we're going to request a room on the top floor.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor so you don't hear the noises from the rooms above.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a group reservation at this hotel-- and I was nervous that I had forgotten something because I had never completed a group reservation. Tracy made our reservation easy and welcoming. She went out of her way to accommodate our group needs and make sure that everything was flawless. Upon arriving at the hotel, check in was smooth, the room assignments were perfect and it only took me 5 minutes to hand everyone their keys because the Holiday Inn staff had made sure everything was in order!

Upon entering our room, I was shocked at how large and nice it was! For a college student needing to cram for an exam, the lounge within the room was set up perfectly! Our students absolutely enjoyed their stay at this hotel-- as each staff member went out of their way to make sure our students were comfortable. Even adding a room for one student at our group rate.

Breakfast was an amazing buffet selection. I'm not sure I've ever seen a buffet this expansive or scrumptious. The staff at breakfast was wonderful and made sure each guest had their choice of beverages and that the tables were turned quickly-- which was especially hard with our large group.

I'm not sure I can rave enough about this great hotel-- from the staff, attention to detail, and the amazing rooms, it gets an A++ from our students and staff!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank adr89
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was concerned about this being too far out of the way, but it turned out to be a great decision to stay here. There's construction going on around the area, but the gps took us right to it. Also, when we found the address, we weren't immediately sure where the front was. These things aside, what a great stay we had!

The room was more like a suite, with very high end finishes and decor. There is a sitting area with a chaise and chair, large desk area, wet bar area with microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfy with a selection of pillow types. I have paid 2-1/2 times our room rate for comparable rooms.

Besides the room, we enjoyed the set up of the hotel. It's primarily for business people, but we liked the fact that we could have dinner in their small restaurant, and didn't have to do any more driving(after 2 long days on the road). Dinner was good, and the s'mores waffle dessert was delicious(my favorite part). The breakfast isn't included, but for a cooked to order item and assorted buffet things, it's only $10.

We would definitely return here.

The biggest negative of the room was the thermostat, which had a fluorescent blue light where the temperature was displayed. The light never went out and was like a beacon all night, affecting my falling asleep. I finally stacked some pillows up to block my direct view of the light. For a deep sleeper, this wouldn't be a problem.

The other thing worth mentioning is that the bathroom door is a large, glass sliding door. It is beautiful, but it isn't completely private if you are sharing the room with a non family member.

Some prior reviewer had negative comments about the building. The whole place was torn down and rebuilt, reopening in December, 2012 if I understood one of the receptionists correctly. It is beautiful inside, and very tech friendly. There were multiple places in the room to recharge/plug in cellphones, ipads etc.

We loved our stay here.

Room Tip: I asked the front desk person to put me in a room that wasn't difficult to get to; we were in 325 which had easy access to an exterior door and parking. Though it is in the 300's, we could walk directly into the parking area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My son and I stayed here on 1-27,28, 2013 for a soccer tourney.Big spacious rooms. Comfy bed. Large LCD tv with hdmi cable for your computer. Fridge and microwave. sitting area (large). Hairdryer was not installed on wall. Ihome ipod dock alarm clock for your tunes.Clean clean clean hotel. Large living area with couch and lounge chair. Real wood hangers!

Good breakfast buffet. Well stocked bar. Firepit. Individual lcd's in every booth in the bar. Three large LCD's in the bar.

The staff was helpful, polite, and friendly. Everyone commented on how friendly the hotel staff was. I gladly tipped everyone I had an encounter with, they earned it.

I'll highly recommend this hotel anytime.

Thanks for a pleasant stay HI !!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 312 not much of a view but it didn,t matter. This is a recently renovated facility. Everything was tip top.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family