Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy
$83
HolidayInn.com
$100
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

• Breakfast included
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$99
AscendHotels
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$59
$108
$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsglass slidingreturn trip homeher attentionbathroom doorlobby area isstaff personfire pitwest sidehighly recommend this hotelwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastthe room was nicelate checkpleasant staybed was very comfortableembassy suitesrock
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My son and I stayed here on 1-27,28, 2013 for a soccer tourney.Big spacious rooms. Comfy bed. Large LCD tv with hdmi cable for your computer. Fridge and microwave. sitting area (large). Hairdryer was not installed on wall. Ihome ipod dock alarm clock for your tunes.Clean clean clean hotel. Large living area with couch and lounge chair. Real wood hangers!

Good breakfast buffet. Well stocked bar. Firepit. Individual lcd's in every booth in the bar. Three large LCD's in the bar.

The staff was helpful, polite, and friendly. Everyone commented on how friendly the hotel staff was. I gladly tipped everyone I had an encounter with, they earned it.

I'll highly recommend this hotel anytime.

Thanks for a pleasant stay HI !!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 312 not much of a view but it didn,t matter. This is a recently renovated facility. Everything was tip top.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DannyM80
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a very clean, modern hotel. My biggest complaint is the noise. We stayed on the fourth floor and we can hear EVERYTHING above us. This was supposed to be a nice relaxing date night for my husband and I without the kids. Well I've been woken up at 258 AM by a crying baby, and 530 AM I can hear every step that the person in the room above takes. When I noticed the noise above us last night , I should have requested a room on the top floor. I definitely did not get the nice, relaxing, uninterrupted night sleep I was hoping to get. Oh well for sleeping late, expect to wake up whenever the person above you wakes! If you are a light sleeper only get a room on the top floor!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Kal02
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Kal02,

Thank you for your candid review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We apologize for the noise challenges you encountered during your stay and regret falling short of your expectations. Please be assured that all comments are acted upon and used to improve the products and service we provide to our guests.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This hotel is beautiful! Everything is new and the rooms are very large. They have an outdoor area with a fire pit to relax by as well as a bar area we enjoyed after watching our soccer games! The customer service was one in a million! Everyone you met had a smile on their face and the service was exceptional. We Lived it and didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Janeroses
Reviewed January 23, 2013

So i have never done a review but found this place by using TripAdvisor so i figured i better start since it was so helpful. my daughter had a soccer function this past weekend and we needed to be in Little Rock the teams were all staying here so i checked the reviews, scary at first since the place just opened. there was a special price set up with the director of sales very nice lady. so when i arrived i was greeted with a smile. Derek was very helpful with directions to places in town Kudos to him! went to our room and it was fresh and clean. beds were amazing to sleep in and the colors were awesome. a brand new renovated hotel is always nice but the staff made the stay. With all the girls that were there i was thinking poor people they are going to go nuts a hotel full of teenagers but everybody greeted us with a smile. even down to the maintenance guy. the front desk clerks were amazing Megan i believe her name was even fixed my camera after it broke and could not get it working. again awesome. she had a smile on her face the whole time i was there i had a rough first day and she gave me my smile back. Thank you again for a wonderful stay we will be back.

Room Tip: The breakfast was amazing.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sue j
Reviewed December 29, 2012

i have never stayed at a holiday inn like this before. it was very clean. i was surprised by the large sleeping rooms. everything was new. the staff is great. the food in the restaurant was amazing. i will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family