$128
$104
$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$100
HIExpress.com
$84
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$114
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$177
  • Restaurant
$109
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$86
$79
ComfortInn
1,109 results
All reviewsheart hospitalroom was cleangreat hotelbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwaffleseasy accessstay there againair conditionerfree breakfastconvenient locationbusiness triprockphillipsshackleforddeskpillows
Reviewed August 4, 2018

This hotel is in a convenient area of LR. The area seems safe and the property was clean. We have stayed here for yrs visiting family. I found the AC to be loud this time and we borrowed a fan from my family to drown out the noise. The beds need replacing as ours was too soft this time and the pillows were very flimsy. I usually bring my own . But overall I would recommend especially for the price.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Hotel-LR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Wow.....all our beds are new within one year! The AC we will check into right away, thanks for letting us know. Our bed pillows are Gel filled and all have been replaced, maybe we missed this room but we are looking into it as we speak. Thanks again for sharing, we listen, we learn and we react.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I considered paying more for another hotel when I booked my stay, but I will be staying here everytime I return. Clean, convenient location, good breakfast, nice pool, excellent staff, and so much more. I've stayed in 4 star hotels that can learn from this location.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel-LR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you so much! We are all smiling, giving high five's and taking credit, just like a team should. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Reviews help us grow. We listen, We Learn and We React to all of our guest. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Spacious king room, very clean. Just looking for a reasonably priced room for one night with easy access to the interstates and it was perfect. Continental breakfast was nice and convenient. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Hotel-LR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for sharing your stay with us, we enjoy hearing from our guest. We share all reviews with our staff so they understand just how important their job is. Look forward to seeing again soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Due to lost of power over the weekend had to spend Sunday and Monday at this hotel. It was super, we arrived early was checked-in and allowed to wait while the room was being clean. The staff was super. A grade A crew.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Hotel-LR, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

We are glad we were able to help during that very hot power outgage. Thanks for sharing your stay, we appreciate it.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Vincent was very helpful and professional in getting me into the room that I needed and in the timeframe I needed in a matter of minutes! This is why I can always count on them! Clean rooms, comfortable beds, affordable rates, good breakfast and top of the line customer service!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Hotel-LR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Good Job Vincent! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and telling us that Vincent made a difference. We appreciate it.
Look forward to seeing you again.