$84
$95
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$109
Hampton.com
$77
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$129
  • Pool
$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
1,106 results
All reviewsheart hospitalroom was cleangreat hotelbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwaffleseasy accessstay there againair conditionerfree breakfastconvenient locationbusiness triprockphillipsshackleforddeskpillows
Reviewed July 25, 2006

My sister-in-law and I had to travel to Little Rock on business. I found the Wingate through tripadvisor and booked it because of the excellent ratings. The ratings were correct. Yes, the room was a little pricey but we felt safe while there and that to me is worth the extra money! The room was spotless and the beds were the best I have ever slept in at a hotel of any kind. The only complaint we had was that the air conditioner did not keep the room cool so therefore it was a little muggy in the room. I would definitely stay there again and would look for a Wingate whenever I travel.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank taterbabydoll
Reviewed June 28, 2006

Overall this hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. Not sure if it was worth the higher price, although there is a Krispy Kreme donut shop across the street. No real complaints other than the higher than normal price for a hotel of this caliber.

• Stayed: June 2006
7  Thank smetlogik
Reviewed June 24, 2006

My sister and I started and ended our 2 week vacation at the Wingate so we spent 3 nights at this hotel. One of the reasons I booked his hotel was due to the favorable comments from the site. We were not disappointed. The desk clerk, Mack was so friendly and helpful that I made a point of telling the manager this. The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable and the breakfast was great. It is easy to find and in a good neighborhood with lots of places to eat just West of the hotel. The rate was reasonable -
$90. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: June 2006
7  Thank travelinsis
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 1, 2006

I usually stay at this Wingate Inn when in Little Rock and have never had a problem until last week. I have been paying $82 per night which I felt was a fair rate for a motel without a restaurant or bar - or even restaurants within walking distance. When I made the reservation I did not ask the rate because I knew what it would be, well was that wrong, my new rate is $119 and no manner of comprimise could get it reduces by $1. I will find a full service hotel before paying this amount ever again. Maybe all the praise from this website gave them the bighead.

Stayed: April 2006
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 31, 2006

I stay regularly at the Wingate on Shackleford in Little Rock for business and can totally recommend it. Staff are excellent, helpful and welcoming. Rooms are very nice-good pillow top mattresses and the continental breakfast is much more than sweet rolls- hot breakfast items served as well. Easy to get to-reasonable room rates. I can not say one bad thing about the hotel- also it's right across the street from Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

9  Thank DKLT