$110
  • Breakfast included
$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$98
Hampton.com
$86
HIExpress.com
$108
$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$122
$89
GardenInn.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$110
$107
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$139
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
1,105 results
All reviewsheart hospitalroom was cleangreat hotelbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwafflesstay there againeasy accessair conditionerfree breakfastconvenient locationbusiness triprockphillipsshackleforddeskpillows
Reviewed March 31, 2006

I stay regularly at the Wingate on Shackleford in Little Rock for business and can totally recommend it. Staff are excellent, helpful and welcoming. Rooms are very nice-good pillow top mattresses and the continental breakfast is much more than sweet rolls- hot breakfast items served as well. Easy to get to-reasonable room rates. I can not say one bad thing about the hotel- also it's right across the street from Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

9  Thank DKLT
Reviewed February 7, 2006

We stayed at the Wingate while driving back and forth to the Arakansas Children's Hospital over the course of several days. While not the closest hotel to ACH, it was an extremely easy commute, and I would highly recommend it for families seeking a peaceful stay!
The hotel was exceptionally clean and quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful, and there were no issues at all throughout the course of our stay.
This is not a posh luxery hotel, but the furnishings and bathroom are very nice, spacious, and extremely comfortable. The hotel feels very safe, is close to a wide variety of dining options, and has easy access to the interstate.
The Wingate will be our choice in Little Rock from now on, whether for ACH, vacation, or business travel!

• Stayed: September 2005
9  Thank FroggyB
Reviewed August 14, 2005

A solid value - modern, clean, quiet and comfortable. I had reserved a non smoking room and we did get one that met our request, but the desk clerk really, really wanted me to know that I couldn't smoke in the room and I would pay a huge cleaning fee if I did. I actually had to sign a statement to that effect. It was just one of those weird experiences that leaves you asking yourself if there's some kind of a problem there that you don't know about. After we promised never to smoke in our non smoking room we found the hotel to be very nice. We stayed on a Saturday night and found the Sunday morning breakfast choices to be a little limited. There was nothing hot on the menu - just bagels and cold cereal and some packaged sausage and biscuits that you could nuke. I'm sure that the breakfast is a little more substantial during the week. "A" for the room, "C" for the breakfast, averages out to a "B".

• Stayed: August 2005
18  Thank DaveOK
Reviewed May 17, 2005

I judge all average priced lodging by its bathroom cleanliness, and mine was exceptionally clean. This is a nice, neat, clean, comfortable and convenient hotel. No exciting bells and whistles or luxury. My rate was $69.00+Tax. Think it is great for a family or business guy on a budget who would still like a nice, safe and clean place to sleep. On the downside, the bath towels are only large enough for a small child and not an adult. It would be nice to have a park bench outside the front doors to sit while waiting for transportation.

• Stayed: May 2005
15  Thank danno123
Reviewed August 12, 2004

Clean rooms, comfortable bed, good location

10  Thank Sarah F