“very good choice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Ranked #5 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Titusville, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is my third stay here and as usual it is great. The staff is all very friendly and the location is great for my needs. Rooms are good size with a comfortable bed. Breakfast in the morning is great with things like waffles, bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, muffins, pastries, toast, cereal, milk, oj, apple juice and coffee. It's also got a good price on it. We stayed 5 nights and it averaged out to around $74 a night. Parking area is well lit and has cameras. We did have a trailer which had the lock cut on it, but I don't blame the hotel at all and the management was very good about it when I informed them. With it being so well lit, I'm surprised anyone would break in to anything. One tiny gripe is that the AC can be trouble. I set it to 70 degrees which is where I sleep at home and both my husband and I woke up sweating. The second night we set it lower and did better. The other thing to mention is in the bathroom there is a vent with a constant air flow that is unrelated to the AC. On a cold day outside, the air is very cold coming in. Overall I love this place and will continue to stay here every time I visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LRWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property, feedback is very important to us and we share it with the entire staff. The bathroom vent is hard wired to pull air out of the bathroom area. We have no way to turning it off, a design flaw, maybe? Mike is checking out all the roof units to be sure they are working correctly and pulling air not pushing air. We addressed the sink problem as soon as we were notified, thank you. We agree with you on how or why someone would try to break in to anything with all the camera's we have in place, somehow someone always find a way around even the best of security systems.