Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Courtyard Little Rock West(Little Rock)
1,077 results
All reviewsheart hospitalfront deskdonutsroom was cleangreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppingoutdoor poolbiscuits and gravyhot breakfaststay there againair conditionervery nice hoteleasy accessfree breakfastconvenient locationexcellent staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Wingate Inn Little Rock was our last hotel to stay at while on our two week road trip. This review is in comparison to about 7 other places we stayed at while on the trip. I am happy to say we were very relieved that we stayed here. The front desk was friendly, having breakfast included was awesome, and the room and entire place was SPOTLESS! This is a great place to stay with the family.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
noyankee, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. It is always a pleasure when we hear that our guest had a great visit. When your plans bring you back to Little Rock, we have a room waiting for you.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Perfect stay, incredibly helpful staff. True southern hospitality. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for your great comments about our property, we shall share them with the entire staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The hotel is in upscale part of Little Rock. It is about 8 miles west of downtown which we found very convenient. The Wingate seems like it is new. The hotel is easy to find and is near many nice restaurants. We stayed one night and enjoyed the beds, room quality, service and the free hot breakfast. The bath lighting was not great and the shampoo/ conditioner were in one bottle. This is a very nice three star hotel.

Overall a good value. Oh, almost forgot the free chocolate cookies at check-in. They were great.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank crapsguy
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. We like to hear that the chocolate chip cookies were a hit. The bathroom lighting is being addressed. We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I've just finished a 2 night stay here and it was just perfect.

The hotel is very convenient to everything I needed and yet was in a relatively quiet spot with lots of trees. It's more westside and a bit of a drive to the River Market area though - but for this trip it was a perfect location for me. The exterior is clean and inviting.

The front desk was sincerely friendly and polite and gave me a lovely, quiet room on an upper floor.

The room was probably the best room I've stayed in in longer than I can remember. Tasteful, immaculately clean, fridge, micro, comfortable chair and ottoman (I think this is the first time I've actually sat and relaxed in a comfy chair in a hotel instead of the bed), and there was a goody bag in the room too! It held complimentary cookies, energy bar, water, chips - a very welcome little gift. The bed and pillows were comfortable too.

Minor glitches: There was some construction going on in the hotel and some toxic fumes made it to my room in the afternoon but I was able to open the window and get fresh air to clear out the odor (I love it when I can open a hotel room window). The fitted sheet on my bed was inside out and wasn't deep enough for the mattress and frequently pulled off the corners of the bed. But compared to the lovely time I had in Little Rock and at the hotel these were truly minor details.

This was my first time in a Wingate but I would return happily.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KatieScarlettO
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I would also recommend it for a weekend/leisure stay as well, since it's so close to, well, everything. This was my 3rd or 4th overnight at the Wingate and I have yet to have anything go amiss. The rooms are spotless and large, it's quiet (even on the ground floor!), the beds are very comfortable, the bath towels are large and fluffy and the in-room coffee is drinkable. The big, flat-screen TV has an excellent picture, the Wi-Fi access is a no-brainer. The staff has always been extremely pleasant. My only complaint - more protein options at breakfast. The carb choices are many and varied, but for protein, only scrambled eggs and bacon. Not that I went away hungry - I like eggs. That's just the only semi-negative I could scare up.

The location is perfect. Close to I-630, West LR shopping/dining & minutes from downtown - yes, even in rush hour, it doesn't take *that* long. I have not used the pool, gym or any other amenities, so can't offer an opinion about them. My company books and pays, so I can't comment on the price either, but I assume it's reasonable or I would be sent elsewhere.

The parking lot is well-lit and is only accessible from the single entry/exit to Shackleford. I didn't feel unsafe at any point coming or going alone. Good job Wingate!

Room Tip: Higher floors away form the elevator are always more quiet. There's always a bit of hallway noise in the morning, so take earplugs if that's an issue.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business