$84
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$95
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$77
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$110
$107
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$129
$107
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$82
$79
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

1,106 results
All reviewsheart hospitalroom was cleangreat hotelbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwaffleseasy accessstay there againair conditionerfree breakfastconvenient locationbusiness triprockphillipsshackleforddeskpillows
Reviewed April 3, 2007

Short and sweet - I am not sure if there is only one bad apple at this property based on previous reviews but I sure had the misfortune to be attacted by that one. This person was working he front desk and I wasn't the only person that commented on her sour bitter attitude. My misfortune came when I walked out to my car dressed in sweats about 7:30am and came back in the front door because I had left my room key in the room and couldn't get back in the side door. This lady screemed at me to come to the desk and that only paying guests were allowed to eat at her breakfast bar. I couldn't prove I was a guest and everyone was stareing at me like I was a homeless person sneeking in to steal food. I had to have my wife bring down my ID before I could be released, I was afraid she would call the police if I moved. I was humiliated and we checked out as fast as I could pack after I was allowed to go to my room. This was a small balding caucasion lady with a horrible personality that should be put out of this motel.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank TexFlash
Reviewed August 13, 2006

We stayed at the Wingate in August after booking online for a rate of 119.00 thru their web site. When we arrived there were 3 young men checking in ahead of us and I overheard the desk clerk tell them that with their AAA discount it would be 72.00. The other clerk then helped us and I told him I would like the AAA discount that they were getting. He asked if I had AAA and I said I did - then I was told it was a 10 perc discount and my price would be 107.00. So I wasn't happy about paying 35 dollars more for the same room. Also the web site said there was an indoor pool but there is only an outdoor one. Our toilet didn't flush properly and the a/c didn't cool the room sufficiently. On the positive side, the beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. Overall, the hotel just isn't worth the price and I probably would not stay here again unless the price went down considerably.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mttee
Reviewed July 25, 2006

My sister-in-law and I had to travel to Little Rock on business. I found the Wingate through tripadvisor and booked it because of the excellent ratings. The ratings were correct. Yes, the room was a little pricey but we felt safe while there and that to me is worth the extra money! The room was spotless and the beds were the best I have ever slept in at a hotel of any kind. The only complaint we had was that the air conditioner did not keep the room cool so therefore it was a little muggy in the room. I would definitely stay there again and would look for a Wingate whenever I travel.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
5  Thank taterbabydoll
Reviewed June 28, 2006

Overall this hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. Not sure if it was worth the higher price, although there is a Krispy Kreme donut shop across the street. No real complaints other than the higher than normal price for a hotel of this caliber.

• Stayed: June 2006
7  Thank smetlogik
Reviewed June 24, 2006

My sister and I started and ended our 2 week vacation at the Wingate so we spent 3 nights at this hotel. One of the reasons I booked his hotel was due to the favorable comments from the site. We were not disappointed. The desk clerk, Mack was so friendly and helpful that I made a point of telling the manager this. The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable and the breakfast was great. It is easy to find and in a good neighborhood with lots of places to eat just West of the hotel. The rate was reasonable -
$90. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: June 2006