$84
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$95
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$82
$79
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$109
Hampton.com
$77
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$110
$107
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$129
$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$86
$84
ComfortInn
1,106 results
All reviewsheart hospitalroom was cleangreat hotelbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastwaffleseasy accessstay there againair conditionerfree breakfastconvenient locationbusiness triprockphillipsshackleforddeskpillows
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Very Clean. Loved the size of room & comfy bed. Wish more TV channels were available & also wish a card listed what channels were what (several seconds elapsed between each channel change). Also, (just because I was in the area on business), wish hotel had bar/restaurant on site. Staff was not helpful with recommendations on where to go & pamphlet recommendations were limited.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank OKsionalTraveler
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We stayed seven days and enjoyed every one of them. Every day the staff did something for us beyond our expectations. They were all delightful. The expanded breakfast always had something to accomodate my needs as a diabetic, and it was always good.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank lew423
Reviewed April 10, 2011

I really liked this hotel and would have given it 4 stars but it had one flaw. I booked this hotel because it had a hot tub which I was looking forward to. The day I arrived on a Friday they were painting the hot tub, they finished it on Saturday and started filling it as I was leaving on Sunday. A lot of people were staying there. Why would they work on a hot tub on a busy weekend? It makes no sense. I could understand if it was malfunctioning but this was ridiculous! I emailed the manager but never heard back. If you are not interested in a hot tub this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank margins
SalesWingateLR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

We are very sorry for your inconvenience, we did not receive any e-mail from you or we would have responded. We do have many filters on our e-mail and it could have ended up in the spam file. To be sure, could you forward us the address you sent it to so we check that there is not a problem. We did have a malfunction with the jets on the hot tub on Thursday. Since it was down, we decided to paint it. The repair needed 24 hours to set which would have taken us into Saturday. I agree with your comment, it would have been ridiculous to take it down when we were busy. We do appreciate your great comments about the hotel and in the future we will post the reason why equipment is down and how long it will be down. As a rule, we alert our guest via our Web-Site when the pool or spa is down, however, this happened and we attempted to resolve it quickly to no avail. If we can be of any further assistance please call us. Thank you.

Reviewed August 12, 2010

My wife and i own our own business and have 5 kids. This is our little getaway place we chose after the very first time we stayed. We recently returned for another weekend stay and really enjoyed ourselves! Very quiet and the staff is second to none! I highly recommend this clean hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel a few different times, both for business and pleasure. It is one of my favorites. Hotel is targeted more towards business travelers, but is a good stay for leisure as well. Price is more expensive during the week and goes down some over the weekend. Rooms are clean and bigger than most. They are equipped with a microwave, mini fridge, and 32in LCD tv. Hot fresh breakfast during the week, but just cereal and bagels over the weekend. Decent fitness room and outdoor pool. Several good places to eat nearby and Krispy Kreme across the street. Located far enough from interstate to avoid noise, but close enough for easy access to I630 or 430. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business