All reviewsfriendly staff memberwafflesroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyslept like a babythe wi fifront deskthe breakfast areatexaslobbysofamicrowaveclerkcerealelevator
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

First of all, immaculate room, spacious with king size bed, walk-in shower, in room refrigerator and microwave, room was extremely clean and well appointed. Made the reservation the same day with no credit card required and free cancellation...staff was very pleasant and professional, especially Claudia at the front desk. Complimentary breakfast was adequate although bacon or sausage would be nice. Parking was convenient and well lit. Lobby was clean and neat. My non-smoking room was odor free with plenty of extra towels and pillows and in room coffee maker and hair dryer. On a scale of 1-100 I would rate it a 90+.

Stayed: December 2016
Arika S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Dear Kevin P,
 Thank you for being a wonderful guest and sharing a great review with the traveling public. Please honor us with a return visit real soon.

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

I could not have asked for much more. Even took pics and posted them on Facebook with a check in. As a dog owner who has to travel with the pooch. I can usually find a RRI that is acceptable. Not sure what others are expecting for an inexpensive hotel. Hot breakfast was included. Scambled eggs, biscuits, and sauage gravy on our stay. Not bad for Christmas Morning. Thank you Red Rrof Inn. Only complaint was the AC took a while to cool.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family

Dear Wendy L,
 Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. our staff prides ourselves on providing quality service and pleasant accommodations. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact the hotel. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and Suites,Little Rock,AR.

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

I stumbled into this hotel at about 10:15, at night. I needed somewhere to sleep just a few hours so I wouldn't fall asleep in the middle of my 17 hour drive. So, I paid my $75 and began my night of hell. The rooms were fine, as far as esthetics go. I'm not a smoker so the nonstop cigarette smoke floating through my room was a bit annoying. I was exhausted, so I lay on the bed and tried sleeping. I was placed by the side entrance, which opened and slammed, constantly. I attempted to drown the noise with white noise from my phone. At about 11:30 a loud popping noise began in the bathroom. I shut the bathroom door and decided that would be sufficient in drowning that noise, even though I could still hear it. At 11:45, the gymnast upstairs began doing summersaults off the bed. Stomp, stomp, jump, open door, slam. Cue the bathroom popping! A little after 12, my eye began to twitch, so I went to the front desk and explained about the noise above me. I was assured it would be taken care of. Go back to bed. 5 min later I get a call from the front desk saying there was a complaint about noise coming from my room. Are you kidding me? The stomping/flipping/slamming went on until after 1, at which time I demanded a new room, which I got. The new room was at the other end of the hotel. No more issues. However, I was so mad at this point, I should have just gotten back on the road. It was 3 before I could calm down enough to go to sleep. I managed to get 3 hours of sleep before the morning slamming started. I think I will sleep in my car, in a parking lot, before I would pay to be tormented in this place all night, again.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank christinais22

Dear christinais22,
 Thank you for telling us about your recent stay and for letting us know that we need to focus on many improvements. Our team always wants to deliver a comfortable and clean stay for our guests. I am very sorry we did not provide proper accommodations for you. please consider giving us another chance to earn your business back when you might be returning to Little Rock, AR.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Arrived in Little Rock Airport around midnight and this was the first hotel we saw. It was clean and comfortable and we stayed two nights. It was $79 per night. The breakfast was nice (we made waffles) and the staff were friendly. It was handy to get around and do a bit of sightseeing. We would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Arika S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Dear Rosemary62,
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and Suites,Little Rock,AR.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

This location is better than another location in Little Rock that I stayed at last year off I-40. This location is just off I-30 for easy access. For all of us, Popeye's Lovers, there is one very close...."Love that Popeyes!" For other reviewers that questioned the location, there are some apartments near by, but there were NO issues with anyone while I stayed there. There were several people that walked by there on their way to work and spoke as they passed. There were also several Little Rock police cars patrolling the area. Again, NO issues whatsoever. I would stay here again. They also served HOT breakfast: eggs, biscuits and gravy!!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family

Dear Gocards20162016,
Thank you, we truly enjoy positive feedback. We share it with our entire staff. Look forward to seeing you again when your plans return you to our area.