“Lovely place to take a break.”
Review of Dine at Forty Two

Dine at Forty Two
Ranked #32 of 804 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Daily specials plus a menu. I dislike that sandwiches are served with homemade chips and it cost $2 more to upgrade to sweet potato fries, salad or soup. In these days of fighting obesity I don't think the chips set the example I expected. I upgraded to the soup which was quite a large serving. It was so great that I wished I had just had it for lunch.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Food was great and on a bright sunny fall day the view of the grounds was fantastic. Prices were reasonable as well.

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We recently toured the President Clinton Presidential library and had lunch in the 42 restaurant. We both chose the chicken salad sandwich and Brocolli soup. Both were excellent and of an ample size for lunch. We also enjoyed the creme brûlée for a dessert. Relaxing location but too cool for the outdoor seating.

1  Thank RoseyJacksonMS
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Located in the magnificent Clinton Museum this white table cloth restaurant serves fine food in a beautiful setting. Varied menu adds to the positive experience.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

In truth, we were expecting a cafe experience and ended up with a real gourmet meal. Must have something to do with the family who have a home on the top floor!
All meals are individually prepared and cooked, allowing one to relax with a glass of wine from their extensive list.
The place to eat in Little Rock!