“Almost took the #1 spot on our 'favorite burgers' list”
Review of Big Orange

Big Orange
Ranked #14 of 804 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Big Orange is located in The Promenade at Chenal. This unique shopping center offers some of Little Rock's best retail, movie-going, and dining experiences. Big Orange is located at the West end of the center, near the Chenal 9 IMAX Theater and across from the Apple Store.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Ate here when we were in the area after reading the TA reviews. Did not disappoint! Burgers were very tasty. Our waitress was pleasant and helpful. We'd like to go back and try some more items off the menu.

1  Thank AllesonWonderland

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Big Orange has a wonderful atmosphere! The food is pretty good. It is mostly just burgers and fries and things like that. The white truffle burger is AMAZING! The shakes are wonderful as well! Especially the whopper shake! I would give Big Orange 4 out of 5 stars.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just stopped in for drinks/dessert but wish I could've had a meal. We went to the original location and loved the ambiance it gave. Great drink menu...I had the Pistachio + White Chocolate milkshake adult version...not sure what alcohol they put in it but it was delicious. The friends I was visiting said the food was great and based on my experience I would believe them.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't aware of this restaurant until our out of town guests found it on tripadvisor. What a great decision to try it! There were four of us for lunch. We had beautiful weather and wanted a patio seat but as you can imagine everyone else wanted to be outside also. We were told we could wait or be seated inside immediately. We chose the latter. The hostess was very pleasant and friendly as was our waiter. He was prompt, efficient and knowledgable about the menu. The food was excellent and the prices were very fair. I generally look for healthy choices when choosing a restaurant and was very surprised that this one exceeded my expectations. I know it will be one of my favorites!

1  Thank Itsunreal
Reviewed June 30, 2013

BIG ORANGE (no apologies for screaming here) wrote the book of grub... I am stinking in LOVE with this place. As a matter of fat, I mean fact I'm going to head that way right now. Whats even more cool is that I live 3-5 minutes away from there depending on how hungry I am. I have met the owners of this place & they are cool. They also hired pretty awesome servers & bar tenders alike. My only gripe w/ this place is the fact that the cot-tam chairs are so hard. I guess thats their way of saying ummmm, yeaaaaah you need to eat & LEAVE. I'm cool with that, it's just that the big fella has had two back surgeries so if I don't eat my burger in a timely manner things begin to get a tad tingly/numb down south if you know what I mean. Btw I dont recommend taking the food to go, because that would be such a waste. Sweet potato fries I'm in love with. Guys I really could go on and on about this place but I wont bore you. *ahem* White Truffle & Pecorino Burger. When I get there today I am going to try the Pimento Cheese Burger.. If there are say 11 burgers on the menu I've tried 8 of em mmmk. This place is the real deal. Get this, they are opening up a 2nd on in early July.. Anyways peeps, I have to get going because the more I type the more my mouth waters........ Peace, Love & BIG ORANGE................. One Love :)