“The Big Orange, fabulous burgers and fries!”
Review of Big Orange

Big Orange
Ranked #14 of 786 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Big Orange is located in The Promenade at Chenal. This unique shopping center offers some of Little Rock's best retail, movie-going, and dining experiences. Big Orange is located at the West end of the center, near the Chenal 9 IMAX Theater and across from the Apple Store.
Memphis, TN USA
“The Big Orange, fabulous burgers and fries!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was shopping in the mall where The Big Orange is located, and ate there at the recommendation of a local, and thought it was excellent. I arrived early, so had no problem getting a seat. Service was excellent, as was my food.

Hamburger was cooked perfectly on a wonderful bun. I ordered the fries tossed in truffle oil with garlic and herbs, with aioli dipping sauce, and they, alone, were worth another trip.

By the time I left, was crowded with people waiting. Menu looked great, and I will be returning here.

Visited October 2012

North Dakota
“Run, Don't Walk!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This place is awesome! The food is so good and such a nice choice. I had the special burger and thought it was one of the best I've ever had. You choose what kind of burger meat you want and I chose turkey. The place isn't exactly cheap but who wants cheap meat!!! Besure you try the sweet potato fries - the sauce is worth it!!! It is noisy so makes it hard to visit.

• Visited October 2012
Little rock
“Best burger in little rock”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

It seems that there are more and more real burger places opening in little rock and we are really happy.The big orange would have to go top of my list as it doesn't just do burgers.we ordered the farmers burger which comes with a fried egg and the falafel burger,my absolute favorite was the falafel burger it was moist and full of flavor.we have had the chicken sandwich and the regular burgers before and never been disappointed.we always get the sweet potato fries but like the regular ones also.The home made potato chips are to die for.The burgers can be pricey as you pay extra for the fries but it's well worth it,the milk shakes are also very good.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Excelleny service on Labor Day, 2012... It was very crowded and sat at the Bar... A little pricey but still very good...

“Pricey food, good quality”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

You definitely get what you pay for at the Big Orange. The food is priced high, but the quality of the meal is also high. I had the farmer's burger, and the egg on top was an excellent addition. I really enjoyed the white chocolate pistacio shake too. I didn't care too much for the truffle fries, but with that much burger, who needs fries?

• Visited July 2012