“Great burgers and fries”
Review of David's Burgers

David's Burgers
Ranked #23 of 784 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great burgers and fries”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

David's produces a great burger, fresh and tasty. The fries are seasoned well and nicely cooked. Free fries while you are waiting is a nice touch. I try to go every time I am in the area.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank steve s

Arkansas
“Great burger and fries!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The food is great! Fresh cut fries and burgers cooked like they were decades ago. I love how they toast the buns right next to cooking burgers. The buns soak up some of the burger grease. Burgers are patty'd in the restaurant, never frozen. Everything fresh! I read the bad reviews and in my opinion, some of those reviewers are just looking for something to complain about. Service was excellent, I wanted for nothing! Superb!

1 Thank travelfanarkansas
Benton, Arkansas, United States
“Great. Greasy. Burgers.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wanna know where to get your gut stuffed with one of the best burgers in Little Rock? David's Burgers! Home of the Butcher Boy! A giant ball of a burger cooked to perfection as you wait. The menu is simple. Burger. Double burger. With or without cheese. Fries. Drinks. Oh, frozen custard, too. The burger joint itself is sort of like an old 50's diner. Nothing fancy, but it's not expensive. While you're waiting for your burger to finish cooking, you can grab your soda and they'll bring some fresh fries out of the fryer. Great service! The double meat cheeseburger is a wonder! It's hot, flavorful and filling! Simple toppings, you pick em. All in all, if you want to fill up on the best burger in town without busting your wallet, try David's Burgers! You'll happily burp all the way back to your car....

2 Thank Burt L
Jacksonville, Arkansas
“Big Disappointment”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nothing on menu but hamburger. Wait staff took forever to come to table. Order took forever to come. Why is the kitchen so slow if all they make is hamburgers? ? ? ? NLR location uncomfortably warm. Complained to wait staff. She said she would get a manager. She came back and said they told her to tell us they would put a fan on? BETTER BURGERS CAN BE FOUND AT WENDY'S AT A MUCH CHEAPER PRICE...... Wait staff sliding around on greasy floors and sliding into one another. The customers sliding about in floor grease as well. Better look for pieces of carpet to help brace your fall. Cannot imagine how these folks have any business. Very skimpy yellow core pieces of lettuce. (2 each). Core of unripe tomato. 1 slice. 2 little pieces of onion. I mean scant on the toppings. Greasy cold fries. Frozen because we could see the boxes in the kitchen. Watered down coca cola. We won't be going back and have warned family and friends to keep away.

Sherwood, Arkansas
“Service Excellent, Burgers Not”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have written before how much my father and I enjoy a great burger. I love great burgers and Arkansas has its fill of them. This however, in my opinion, is not one of them.

Recently, David's Burgers opened up a new location closer to where I live. I continued to see a packed parking lot often and hear people raving about it so I wanted to try one. I was over at my dad's helping out when he asked if I wanted to try David's in Little Rock. I was excited because I had heard nothing but great things.

First of all, the parking lot was packed, which my dad reminded me wasa good sign. As soon as we walked in we were greeted and given a quick introduction on how the place works and what ingredients they use. Next we ordered our meals from a VERY simplified menu, which I have no problem with. If it's great, keep it simple. My father and I were both reminded of how similar to In-N-Out the place looked and felt: Comfortbale and clean inside. as well as courteous staff. We both ordered a double cheeseburger meal.

Before we received our order we were offered fries. Their fries are defintiely DELICIOUS! Our order came out and the burger looked incredible: large patties, cheese, fresh crisp lettuce, juicly slice of tomato, all within a deli-style bun. The taste, however, did not match how it looked. The beef was salty and flavorless at the same time. It did not taste like beef, and besides the salt, there was no seasoning I could detect. Also, my two large patties were so greasy that I had to continue to use napkins to wipe off my fingers. Before I was finished I already knew that I did not like my burger.

The service was very professional. Numerous well-dressed smiling employees were constantly walking around checking on usfor drink refills, extra fries (which are complimentary by the way), taking away trash, seeing if everything was OK, etc. They made me believe they care.

All in all: The service wassuperb, the environment wasgreat and the fries wereexcellent; the burger however was, in my opinion, not appetizing. Unfortunately, I won't be going back.

1 Thank JackalopeSighting