Little Rock Airport Travelodge
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$113
$128
$113
$111
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
$107
$119
$109
GardenInn.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$99
$125
$118
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
$159
$143
Courtyard
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I’ve stayed at numerous Travelodge facilities, most of which were decent. This facility was unacceptable. Had I read the reviews I would have never selected this location. The registration process took forever as the clerk did not appear very competent. She apologized profusely and was probably having a bad day and was tired (I arrived late), but having a bad day is never an excuse for subpar customer service. There was one soft drink machine that didn’t work so I didn’t even have access to bottled water, and none was for purchase at the front desk. The floor in the room creaked wherever I walked and was extremely loud. I was upstairs and arrived late (around 11pm), so I didn’t have to worry about hearing creaking on the floor above me; however, I’m sure if I were on a bottom floor, then the noise would have been unbearable. I actually heard the creaking of the floor from the room that was adjacent to me, and that was bad enough. Had I not been exhausted, I’m sure I would not have been able to sleep. There weren’t many electric outlets in the rooms, and the few there were weren’t in ideal locations. Thus, I would definitely not recommend this location to business travellers with a lot of portable electronics that require recharging. What annoyed me the most was that 15 minutes before check out, I received a call informing me that it was checkout time. The hotel was close to empty, yet I was being harassed to leave because they wanted to clean my room. I know this because I heard housekeeping outside of my door saying just that. I paid $70 for a room where I stayed for less than 12 hours and I’m being harassed about leaving. Unbelievable. Please select another hotel when in the Little Rock area.

Room Tip: Want a good room- go elsewhere!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank addventure007
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Booked 1 night stay to fly out the next day. My husband had emergency surgery so he was not able to travel. After attempts to receive a refund I was denied. I gave them 4 days notice but still a flat refusal. They did not even ask for "a note from the surgeon" which I would have been happy to supply. I did receive a full a full refund from my destination hotel and car rental. I will not book at this Travelodge or any other Travelodge in the future and none of my friends will either due to their poor customer service.

MAM

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mary Ann M
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The owner charged my credit card to another room for $320.00 and said there was nothing i can do about it! Its AMERICA you stupid dot head! You steal you go to jail. I had to press criminal charges on the owner for credit card theft after he refused to fess up to what he did.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rich L
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel for couple of months... it was a bussiness visit but i very much like to stay here... very silent place which good for relax after hactic day work... for food options just in front of hotel you can find out Macdonalds and Subway... Overall I would like to stay again in this hotel.....

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2011

This hotel is terrible. My wife and coworker got a room here while on a business trip. While in her bed she felt something crawling on her. When she got up and turned on the light she found a bug in her bed. She then killed the bug and blood bursted from the bug! "A bed Bug!" She then searched the bed and found more. She then caught one of the bugs in a tissue and took it to the front desk, explained what she had found and asked for a refund. The clerk was un willing to refund her money so she asked to speek with the Mgr. Not only would the Mgr. Not give her a refund but he insinuated that she brought the bug with her. After my wife called me and explained what happened I called and spoke with the Mgr. Myself and he told me the same thing over the phone. I travel for a living and spend a great deal of time staying in hotels and have never crossed paths with a hotel Mgr. as unreasonable as this man. Just him implying that my wife brought the bed bug with her speaks volumes about what he thinks of his patrons. This is the type of person that does not need to be running any sort of service business.Bed Bugs while you hear manny people joke about them are really not a joking matter. They carry and spread diseases which are harmful to people. This hotel is knowingly putting its customers at risk without warning them of the hazard and this should to be allowed.

• Stayed: March 2011