We spent 1 night at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport on our long-distance holiday journey. Like many of you, I was mortified to read some of the negative reviews of similiarly-priced hotels in Little Rock, so we didn't shop too hard after we found this hotel and its better reviews.
This hotel is right next to the Little Rock Airport. Very convenient for air travelers. The hotel can get a shuttle to pick you up at baggage claim, and they'll take you back there too. They offer a stay-and-park discount, so you can leave your car at the hotel while you fly out of the airport. This hotel is adjacent to I-40, very convenient for auto travellers too.
Other reviewers said they were bothered by airport noise. We didn't hear a single peep out of the airport during our stay.
The lobby of the hotel has been recently updated, and it looks very nice. There's a large lobby area for their breakfast. The front desk area is larger than most hotels of this class. The corridors were well lit and clean. Our room was a double-double and it was of average size. The sink and vanity were part of the room and not enclosed with the toilet and tub/shower. That wasn't a problem for us, but others may not like that arrangement. Beds were comfortable. The room's furnishings were newer and clean.
The complimentary breakfast offered boiled eggs, bagels, bread, biscuits and hot gravy, premade oatmeal and sausage patties, along with a limited cereal selection and juices. I did not eat there, but my wife was pleased with the breakfast offering.
One note about the breakfast: they serve it from 4am to 9am on weekdays. That's great for early-morning flights, but not-so-great for late check-in's who want to sleep late. Other hotels will serve breakfast until 9:30 or 10am. That's the reason that only my wife was able to take advantage of the free breakfast - the rest of us were still sleeping or getting showered and dressed.
We travelled with 2 adults, 2 kids and 2 dogs. The hotel's website states there's a pet fee of $25 per ROOM. The rate sheet that I signed on check-in stated a pet fee of $25 per PET. The clerk said they've always charged "per ROOM", but I didn't want to have a dispute at checkout, so I crossed out the "per PET" and wrote in "per ROOM". The clerk didn't object, and my bill accurately showed just one pet charge for $25.
The staff at this hotel were friendly and helpful.
[[We found Memphis had a much better selection of hotels in this price range, with much better reviews. If you're travelling along I-30/I-40, consider staying in Memphis. More to do, more hotels with better reviews.]]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn and Suites Hotel is one of Little Rocks best kept secret. The hotel is conveniently located beside the Little Rock National Airport and less than 5 minutes from the downtown Rivermarket in Little Rock for a peaceful night's stay without the buzzing of airplanes flying overhead and noisey traffic from downtown. The Comfort Inn and Suites Hotel meets the distinct needs of both corporate and leisure guests with its distinct guest services and unparalleled amenities such as an Airport Pub, C-store, and courtesy airport transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Little Rock
- Comfort Inn Airport
- Comfort Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Comfort Inn