“Great stay......”

Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Cypress, Texas
“Great stay......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

My trip to IL from my home is about 14 hours & having a nice, safe place to stay for the night that is also pet friendly is very important to me. Comfort Inn & Suites Airport provided that for me. I made my reservations online & sometimes the destination is not what is described but this time it was! Plus the Halloween decorations in lobby & dining area provided by General Manager
Flo Newsom offered a warm welcome!
When I walked in after 9 hrs on the road I was greeted right away by 2 very friendly staff members, Check in was fast & "doggie" treats were provided for my little Yorkie!
And having a lounge with food, (cheeseburger was great!), coffee & cookies in the evening & breakfast in the morning is a huge plus. Knowing that once checked in I could stay & not get back in the car in search of a place to have dinner is a bonus!
My room was clean with a warm, very comfortable bed. I knew this was the place for me to stay on my return trip so I made reservations for the following weekend & found it to be a wise choice!
The only thing that could make this better for me is a reduction in rate for pets. Nevertheless, I would (and have) recommend this place to others as being a great choice.
Thanks You Comfort Inn Staff for a pleasant visit!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We do enjoy our guest and like to make them feel at home.
The lobby is always decorated for the upcoming occiasion so I am glad that you enjoyed them .
We are indeed are pet friendly so the charge is for deep cleaning the room after our little 4 legs friends leave.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Have a safe trip and we will see you on your return trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Puerto Vallarta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

As i tend to have early morning flights I frequently stay at this Comfort Inn prior to flying out. Each time i stay it gets better! The rooms are nicely sized, good linens, comfortable and inviting. They now have a bar with food that made my evening easy as i'd already turned in my rental car. A free continenal breakfast that starts very early, i think at 4 AM, hot out of the oven cookies in the evening and a shuttle to the airport. The only thing they could add that would make it better is a scale at the door so we could weigh our luggage.

Room Tip: If you need special help, as i did after eye surgery, let them know when you reserve. They are most...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your stay.
I like to know when our guest enjoy their stay and even when things go wrong as they sometimes do. We hope that when you stay in Little Rock agin that you will be staying with us.
Sedalia, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Just finished a week stay at the Comfort Inn for a work visit. The staff made coming back to the hotel at night like returning home after day of work. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed.

The hotel is pet (especially dog) friendly. There were eight of us with service dogs and everything went great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your week stay with us. We are indeed pet friendly and sometimes we have even kept the pets at the front desk while the guest goes to dinner, Some day we may even have a Comfort puppy( only kidding). It is always a pleasure knowing that our guest likes the staff and always feels at home. We hope to see you again soon.
Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

While flying across the country our son became ill. When we landed at Little Rock it became clear we couldn't continue our trip that day--we needed to stop overnight. The airline agent suggested this hotel, and it proved to be a very good place to stay. The staff was very helpful, providing basic toiletries for us (our bags had gone on to our final destination). The room was large and clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet is the best free breakfast I've had at a hotel! We didn't use the pool or take advantage of any kids' activities, so I can't rate them. And the free shuttle to/from the airport terminal was very good. Our only disappointment was that there's no restaurant within walking distance--the closest restaurant is in the nearby Holiday Inn. We ordered a meal and had it delivered to our room (the delivery charge was only $2!). I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. I hope that your son is doing better and you made your trip home safe. I do agree there is not many options for dining in the area but the delivery services we have are good and the lobby bar and c-store ofters a few other options .
In your future travels to the Little Rock area we hope that you will be staying with us.
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Perfect check-in/check-out, all staff were very professional and helpful. There is a small convenience store in lobby for snacks, toiletries, etc. The breakfast buffert had a good variety and tasty. The room was nicely appointed and clean, with comfortable beds and pillows. This appears to be an older property that has been renovated - the bathroom was nice but still have the low ceiling, etc. The property has the best location for overnight stays when flying out of Little Rock Airport. Their free shuttle to/from the airport is excellent. The cost to leave your vehicle during travel is very reasonable - we were charged $20 for the 7 days, $3 each additional day. We were gone for 30 days and this was not a problem for the hotel. This is definitely a property we will use for all future overnights out of Little Rock Airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
I hope that you have a great time on your trip. I am glad that you took advantage of our park and fly package. It is do much easier for our guest when we take and pick you up from the airport and best of all no hassles about airport parking.
On your next time to travels I hope that you will be staying with us.
lawrenceville,ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I forgot that I had stayed here 3 years ago but remembered as soon as I walked in the lobby. The outside may look dated but the inside is very nice. The lobby was decorated for fall and the front desk clerks were all kind and friendly. My room was updated and very nice. The bed was on an elevated platform and the linens were new and fresh. Great stay all around!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond on line reviews. We appreciate your comments
as it it always a pleasure when our guest enjoy our decorated lobby and their stay.You will enjoy the outside next time you return as we have plans to redo the hotel on the outside. I do hope that you will be staying with us on your next trip to Little Rock. We will look forward to seeing you then.
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a last minute stop in LIttle Rock and booked Comfort Inn because TripAdvisor reviews made it sound like a much better choice than other airport hotels. Very comfortable bed. Great stay for the price. Unlike what more recent reviewers have said, we hardly noticed this being an older hotel. In fact, we like it so much, my partner is on his way back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You are correct we are a older hotel but we do take a lot of pride in being clean and to make our guest feel at home. I agree that Trip Advisor needs to update their pictures as the ones on there are 4 years old and we have had many updates since then. I hope your partner enjoys his stay on his return trip and hope to see you again in your future travels,