“Why stay anywhere else?” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Airport

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #33 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Whitwell, TN
“Why stay anywhere else?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Excellent, clean, attractive property. Rooms are super clean with all of the amenities, including easy access to wi-fi. Lobby area is attractively decorated, personnel extremely helpful and friendly. Management could not be any better. Breakfast is super with many choices and adequate room for everyone to enjoy without having to stand. Would recommend this property highly!

Room Tip: All rooms are good and there is very little, if any, airport noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
WOOHOOO I LOVE it when we have happy guest and that have enjoyed their stay. Your comments are appreciated and affect all the staff at the hotel and I thank you for taking the time to share your experince with us. We hope to see you again in your future travels as we love it when our guest return for a vist.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We arrived later in the evening and needed a room for a night. It looks older, and the woman who was working was horribly rude. I went for breakfast at about 8:30, so 30 minutes until it closed and they had like no food. The handles on my bathroom door were loose and rusted looking. There was also no coffee in my room and when I went to ask for some there was no staff to be found. But for the price I can't complain too much.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Please accept my apology for your experience you had at the hotel. We did had two two busess in house on the morning of the 24th but this would be no reason for the breakfast area not to be stocked. As for the rudness of the front desk or why they we not behind the front desk I will look into these issues and see where and what was going on the evening that you checked in . Again please accept my apology.
Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed overnight here before catching a very early flight. King-sized room and suite was very clean, bed very comfortable, pretty quiet given it was on the front side facing the airport. Most importantly, shuttle picked us up right when scheduled. Breakfast OK. Front desk very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Flo_Newsom, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond on trip advisor we appreciate your feedback. Yes it is a older hotel but we take a lot of pride in keeping our rooms clean and comfortable for our guest. We plan on remodeling our bathrooms next year so I do hope when you return to the Little Rock area that you will stay with us so that you may enjoy your stay more.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right by the airport, which makes it convenient for early flights. The staff are very friendly. The hotel it's self is old and pretty run down. They try to decorate and make it look nice but if you put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig. The a/c is dated and the rooms are very humid. The walls are pretty beat up. The bedding is decent and as I said the staff and location are nice - I only stay here when flying.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Yes we are a older hotel but even being a older hotel the rooms are clean and comfortable.
Thank you for your comments on the staff service as I have a awesome staff and they do go out of their way to make our guest feel at home. Our lobby area is decorated for evey occasion Our rooms will go into a full remodel next year and I hope that you will stay with us again so that you may see all the up dates.
Belton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here one night on a cross the country move. We had driven 12 hours that day, and were very excited to crash. The rooms were clean and nice, and it was a relaxing place to rest for the evening. The breakfast is actual real hot food, not just cereal and fruit, which was much appreciated. Overall a great place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and myself are always glad to hear that
our guest relaxed and enjoyed their stay. I hope that you made your trip safely. Thank you for sharing your stay and comments with us.
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this place. The staff is very friendly and the location is excellent if you have an early flight (breakfast at 4:00am!).

My room had an airport view. I could hear the airplanes taking off, but it was never very intrusive. If you are sensitive to noise, you might want to ask for a room facing opposite to the airport.

I had absolutely no problem during my stay and I have no doubt recommending it. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is the usual soullessness of chain hotels: they are not bad at all, but they cannot be great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I agree that all chain hotels are not the same. But our freindly staff, early breakfast and lobby bar helps us to make our guest feel more at home and that they will want to contiune to stay with us. I do hope when you return to the Little Rock area you will be staying with us.
Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Sent this review to the emailed survey, and thought that I should also post on Tripadvisor, since this place was far better than expected:
Although the physical facilities were dated, they were impeccably clean and more importantly, every employee I encountered was stellar. Great, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Good breakfast (I love that it starts at 4 am, but it should stay open later than 9). And having bar/restaurant on site, in lobby is wonderful, and totally unexpected at a Comfort. Choice hotels can be wildly inconsistent, but this one is a winner,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Yea,Yea I love it when our guest enjoys their stay. I am blessed with a great staff .They love it when our guest responds with great comments about the hotel. .As we move forward our bathrooms are up for our next update and I do hope that when you are in the Little Rock area you will stop and vist us again.