Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$143
$159
$149
$101
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$48
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn West(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
Agoda.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$109
All reviewsan early morning flightshuttle servicespent one night herean upgradelobby areaan older hotelliving roomthe room was niceomeletgreat place to stayrockconveniencecerealclintonarkansasfurnishingslr
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Front Desk was very friendly and helpful. Loved the decorated lobby are made us feel right at home. The room was decorated with warm colors and was very clean. Would stay again

Room Tip: Enjoyed being in the Suites
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and the Christmas decorations in our lobby. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

We stayed two nights. The room was kinda trashy. Paint chipping off everywhere, stains on the floor, holes (small from nails perhaps) in the walls, and more. At 3 in the morning, our smoke detector started beeping (not from fire, just battery issue we assumed). My wife checked it, and it had not one, not two, but NO batteries in it. The next morning, she told the front desk, and they said that maintenance would fix it. Maintenance never showed up. At noon, she asked again, and was once again told that maintenance would fix it. At two in the afternoon, she asked again, and was once again told that maintenance had been informed, and would take care of it... but she was given 2 batteries to put in it herself. It's not our place to do maintenance's job. It continued to beep EVERY 45 SECONDS from 3 in the morning (at least that's when we noticed it first) until 7 in the evening when I couldn't take hearing it anymore and finally took it down. Later in the evening, she asked if anyone was going to take care of it, and the front desk clerk said that maintenance is off-duty and would take care of it tomorrow. Like it was no big deal. The desk clerk also stated that if we wanted, we could just disconnect the smoke alarm. IF YOU HAVE NO SMOKE ALARM, IT'S KIND OF A BIG DEAL. A SAFETY HAZARD. I don't want to put neither mine nor my wifes life at stake 'hoping' there won't be a fire. We were given another room, and the other room was just as bad (small holes in the wall, torn carpet, HORRIBLE paint job, and in the new room, the light switches in the bathroom were mis-wired. You have two switches, one for lights, and one for vent/fan. I know that's the way it's supposed to be set up b/c I've done wiring in the past, and it was this way in the first room. This one, the first switch operated both; the lights and vent/fan. The other switch operated nothing, however, it was not installed correctly either, because you could see inside the receptacles. You're not supposed to see inside it at all, let alone the wiring. If a child were to turn on/off the light, they could EASILY get their finger caught inside, and be electrocuted. I can't blame the desk clerk for our stay, but maintenance has not even been half-assing their job, and the manager should be following up on how their rooms are kept. All of these things should be taken care of prior to putting a guest in. This place will always have guests, being right next to the airport, pilots and flight attendants stay here. But just because you KNOW you will have guests, does not mean you should let the place fall apart, and brush off guest safety as 'no big deal'.

Room Tip: We stayed in 2 separate rooms on the 5th (smoking) floor, both were very poor. We only seen the two, but if 2/2 are bad... I would expect them to be par.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank JLaw78
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

Thank You for taking the time to inform me of the issues with your stay. When you arrived at the hotel you had reserved a non smoking room you asked to be moved to a smoking room. My front desk staff moved you at your request. When the smoke detector started beeping the front desk staff offered to move your rooms and you declined. The front desk then offered to change the batteries for you and you declined stating your husband was asleep and you didn't want to wake him. Upon your vist to our c-store the front desk asked if the alarm was still beeping and your response was no. Two hours later you wanted to move to another room which the front desk changed your rooms. You stayed two days with us and we appreciate your business. Upon checking out I spoke with you about the problems that you experienced. I did apologize to you for the issues and refunded your night stay. I also assured you that the problem would be taken care of the minute that you checked out. As to date this has been done. The pictures that are along with your pictures are from 2006 as the rooms have all been redone we do not have any wallpapper in the rooms. When you left the hotel you told me that you were satisifed with the refund and that the issues would be taken care of. I take the concerns, comments and safety of each one my guest very seriously and do my best to see that each guest is pleased with their stay. I do apoligize for any inconvienice that you encountered during your stay.
Flo Newsom

Reviewed November 20, 2011

Great people, great service, and a great time. They even serve milk and warm cookies every night AR 8 pm. Clean room, good wifi, good snackbar. Definitely our favorite place to stay when visiting Little Rock. And free shuttle to/from the airport.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We got this on our way to TN. It's in a good location, the lobby looks great, fresh cookies when we checked in at nite and staff is very nice. The room is a bit schizo though. And it could be just this room but don't know for sure. Like they've updated some things but not others. The carpet, bedspread, TV, sink/counter and curtains look fairly new. But the tub is old & chipped; the walls texture/finish is definitely dated and painted 3 diff. colors. (red, yellow & white). The doors are old painted over including hinges and it's peeling off. The dresser drawers are broken and hanging weird. The outlets look a bit scary with paint and plaster. We're only here one nite and I can live with this whacky drawers, paints etc. b/c the beds and rugs seem clean and pretty new. But I knowing this I'd probably not come back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We stay here 3 or 4 times a year, when we are traveling out of the Little Rock airport. The staff is what makes our stays so great. They are always so welcoming when we walk in the door. They have gone above and beyond to accommodate us on more than one occasion. The rooms are good size and comfortable and always clean. The breakfast is good with many selections, and is served earlier than many other hotels to accommodate those with early flights.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family