“Great Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites West Little Rock
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a short weekend visit to Little Rock. When we arrived we found out the a lacrosse tournament was happening the same weekend and there was a large group of teams staying at the hotel. We were very hesitate about staying because we were concerned about the potential noise from a large group that consisted mostly of teenages. The lady at the front desk assured us that there would not be a noise problem. True to her word, the hotel staff did an excellent job of ensuring that any noise would be kept to a minimum. Overall the hotel was a good value. I also wanted to mentioned the cheerful lady who kept the breakfast area clean. I could tell that the lacrosse team probably overwhelmed the breakfast area that morning (we waited until all of the teams were gone before we went down to have breakfast), but the lady working the area was very polite and cheerful despite the busy morning. Great value for the price and great staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Everything was perfect. Location is great. Hotel staff very nice. No issues whatsoever. Very clean. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Late night hot donuts from Krispy Kreme was awesome too. They are basically in the same parking lot. The Heart Hospital is next door in case you eat too many donuts :) This would be my first choice in west Little Rock, AR. Jessica Crossman, the manager, has done a great job and the staff were very nice. Great location and access to main roads and food, etc...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The staff was wonderful. The lady at check in was so sweet. The lobby and dining area was beautiful. The breakfast food was good, there was plenty of different food items to choose from. The bathroom in my room could have been cleaner but I can overlook one room. I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I found comfort staying at the Hampton just a short distance from the Heart Hospital where my husband had heart surgery. I was close by with a nice place to stay. My daughter stayed with me and we were able to come an go as we needed. The breakfast was a good selection. Coffee was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again if I needed . I would suggest this to my friends if they were going to haves a family member in the Heart Hospital. Try to stay at Hamptons when I travel. Always have a good experience. Most of the time easy to find.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Thank D.R.C S
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have been coming to the Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock-West for the past 3 years. There is minimal staff turnover and they are always professional and courteous. Over the years they have made improvements to the decor, it's really cozy and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The room was clean and the set up of the room was convenient. The staff was pleasant and helpful, though difficult to locate a couple of times because she had to leave the front desk when other chores had to be completed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed at this property en route home to Texas. We selected it because we try to stay in Hilton properties and it was convenient to the Interstate and looked to be clean and up to date. However it seemed very expensive for a Hampton Inn. We had stayed at a Garden Inn the night before in IL that was much nicer and almost half the price. The hotel is looks to be more updated than many Hampton's and the check in staff was friendly, though he did not inform us of some of the amenities he had told the people ahead of us about. The room was fine - typical Hampton - and quiet. As always, the coffee is horrid and undrinkable and the breakfast is tasteless and unappealing. We almost always go elsewhere. Would we stay here again? Possibly but only if the price was lower.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple