Made two trips to Little Rock approximately 3 weeks apart for business. First trip I stayed at the Wingate across the street and had a very pleasant experience. Rooms were large, modern, and clean. Breakfast was varied and tastey. On the second trip, I decided to stay at the Hampton because that is where my business seminar was being held. Rooms were outdated and did not seem clean. Carpets were musty, tub was mildewey, and television did not work properly. When I called to set up my reservation with the Hampton, there was extreme confusion by the hotel staff over whether or not the seminar was going to be held there. I had to call three times before getting a straight answer. Hugely frustrating! Next time I will just stay at the Wingate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites is located in West Little Rock at Kanis and Shackleford, just off I-430 near the Arkansas Heart Hospital. The Little Rock Financial District is minutes away along with many of Little Rock's finest restaurants and shopping.The Hampton Inn & Suites sets the tone for a comfortable stay with its distinguished, warm and inviting Lodge area, featuring a breathtaking stone fireplace. Our 126 Tastefully appointed guestrooms including 34 two-bedroom suites. You can relax in our indoor heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Little Rock
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Hampton Inn Little Rock
- Little Rock Hampton Inn