“Old but comfortable. Excellent value for the price”

SpringHill Suites Little Rock West
Ranked #32 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed two nights at this Spring Hill hotel and enjoyed every minute of our stay there. The staff was very helpful. Doris at the front desk checked us in with a pleasant smile. We arrived little early at the hotel and she graciously checked us in early. Breakfast was excellent. Rooms were smaller as compare to newer Spring hill hotels but nonetheless the beds were comfortable and clean. Another plus point was the location. I'd definitely stay at this property again whenever I return to Little Rock.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock West, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Parachaz,

We are glad to hear you had a great stay; we are also thrilled to hear about the great service that you received from our Staff. We hope to see you again when you return to Little Rock.

Thank you!!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

On January 21st. I stayed in Room #118. What a disaster this place was. I am a Marriott Rewards Member and was using points to visit this location. Upon arrival we were asked if a ground floor room was okay. My reply was; "as long as it is quiet". The room was adjacent to the guest washer/dryer room and I could hear people talking and laughing long into the night. Complaints to the desk were to no avail, even though they were located nearby. When I talked to the front desk in the morning, they said that they were sorry and would forward my complaint to the manager. The person at the desk even said that they had guests who requested #118. Sorry, I don't buy that statement.
If you use points for a room....my guess is that you are a valued customer. The room was not "free" it was "earned" by loyalty. I was not contacted by management. The least I would expect is a refund of points to my account.

Room Tip: Avoid 1st floor rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anne and Greg R
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock West, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of service that you deserve. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Please be assured we pay close attention to comments and feedback such as yours as a means of continually improving our rooms and facilities and I trust you will find improvements in this regard upon your next stay with us. We hope you provide us the opportunity to better serve you soon.

Juan Morales

Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on a medical visit to Little Rock. We chose this location due to its proximity to most of the medical facilities.

Our visit was unexpected, and we had driven to Little Rock late at night in order to avoid the rush hour traffic the next morning. I would advise to call ahead if it's "after hours", because this hotel apparently doesn't staff the front desk 24 hours a day, as many of them do these days. As I was driving away to find a different hotel, the clerk came and opened the door to the lobby.

The hotel is very nice, clean and comfortable. The full complimentary breakfast was a plus! There was a wide variety of hot breakfast choices, complete with healthy items and tasty items!

The only reasons that I can't give this location an excellent rating is that, first, I was charged both by Expedia and by the front desk clerk for the room (which I wasn't aware of until I saw a second $90 charge on my checking account the following day). Second, I booked a room with a king bed from expedia, and for some reason, the only room that the clerk could give me was two "full beds". He explained the their "full beds" were actually queens, but he was wrong!!! My wife and I had to sleep in seperate beds, but they were comfortable.

During the check in process, which was close to midnight, a young boy came to the front desk several times to talk to the clerk. I have to wonder if he may have been part of the reason why the King room that I had reserved was somehow "unavailable";) Either way, I would recommend this hotel, but keep these things in mind when you're making your reservations.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank WooPigBeachBum

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the experience at our Springhill Suites Little Rock. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.
I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.