“Nice place, but not quite perfect”

SpringHill Suites Little Rock West
Ranked #31 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Clarksville, AR
“Nice place, but not quite perfect”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on a medical visit to Little Rock. We chose this location due to its proximity to most of the medical facilities.

Our visit was unexpected, and we had driven to Little Rock late at night in order to avoid the rush hour traffic the next morning. I would advise to call ahead if it's "after hours", because this hotel apparently doesn't staff the front desk 24 hours a day, as many of them do these days. As I was driving away to find a different hotel, the clerk came and opened the door to the lobby.

The hotel is very nice, clean and comfortable. The full complimentary breakfast was a plus! There was a wide variety of hot breakfast choices, complete with healthy items and tasty items!

The only reasons that I can't give this location an excellent rating is that, first, I was charged both by Expedia and by the front desk clerk for the room (which I wasn't aware of until I saw a second $90 charge on my checking account the following day). Second, I booked a room with a king bed from expedia, and for some reason, the only room that the clerk could give me was two "full beds". He explained the their "full beds" were actually queens, but he was wrong!!! My wife and I had to sleep in seperate beds, but they were comfortable.

During the check in process, which was close to midnight, a young boy came to the front desk several times to talk to the clerk. I have to wonder if he may have been part of the reason why the King room that I had reserved was somehow "unavailable";) Either way, I would recommend this hotel, but keep these things in mind when you're making your reservations.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank WooPigBeachBum
Juan M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Little Rock West, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the experience at our Springhill Suites Little Rock. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.
I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Travelers also viewed these Little Rock hotels
Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock
TownePlace Suites Little Rock West
Home2 Suites by Hilton Little Rock West
Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy

Been to SpringHill Suites Little Rock West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Little Rock West

Property: SpringHill Suites Little Rock West
Address: 306 Markham Center Dr, Little Rock, AR 72205-1570 (Formerly SpringHill Suites Little Rock)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
#3 Business Hotel in Little Rock
#12 Family Hotel in Little Rock
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Little Rock West 3*
All New Marriott Suites Hotel in West Little Rock ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Little Rock West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Little Rock Hotel Little Rock