“Perfect place for lunch... Food, service, atmosphere, all good.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #165 of 812 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We've been to this location a few times and it is by far the best Panera we've been to. The employees are so friendly. The food is great. They care about making customers feel good and are taken care of. They also have wifi which is a plus.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The LR Panera is awesome (not so much of the NLR one) but I'd even give them another try if I was in NLR... and when they mess up it's great and then they fixed it too!!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

It has a convenient location. At the same shoping area witk Berk and fresh food. Foods are not different than other Panera stores

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

This place has such a warm and home welcoming atmosphere to it. I also appreciate the intimate setting that its gives. The food is unbelievable good. Its a great place yo study, relax, or just spend time with love ones.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I decided to take advantage of the cooler temps and walk the trail to two rivers park,then stop at Panera for breakfast.we ordered the egg and bacon and cheese sandwich on ciabatta bread and the blueberry scone,both were really good.I really like the fact that you can dine outside especially when the weather is so nice.we timed it perfect as a school bus with a bunch of teenagers showed up just as we were getting our food.