“Kiyen's - Consistently Delicious!”
Review of Kiyens

Reserve with OpenTable
Kiyens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 797 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Technology Drive
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The cuisine at Kiyen's creates a delicious journey for the discerning palette. I am always amazed by the consistently awesome meals. I recommend Chef Kiyen without hesitation. Moreover, he offers gluten-free and preservative-free options. Excellent!

4  Thank TraceyCamille

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went for an anniversary dinner and the atmosphere was incredibly enjoyable. The staff was very attentive and nice. The sushi was also delicious!! The best in Little Rock/ Arkansas! I would highlyrecommend it!!

3  Thank macowper
Reviewed July 30, 2013

For someone with a true gluten allergy, finding gluten free sushi can be difficult. Master Chef Kiyen took time to personally explain that he could make any dish on the menu with his own hand made gluten free sauces. And, true to his word, everything he prepared was gluten free and absolutely delicious! Our server Barbie was also very helpful and attentive, and as a bonus she makes a superb mango tea! We definitely plan on making Kiyens a habit.

1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Seeing all the rave reviews here I just had to try Kiyens, and I was not disappointed. The restaurant atmosphere was very nice & clean, the server was very respectful and service was fast. But the best thing about this place is definitely the sushi itself. In my opinion it is the best sushi in Little Rock area. I will definitely come back many many times.

4  Thank bassman4jesus
Kiyens, Owner at Kiyens, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us!
Your input is much appreciated.
We hope that you will come see us again!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I started out at a restaurant in the Promenade, but with over an hour wait we decided to try Kiyens instead. We are so glad we did! We were greeted at the door and seated immediately. The restaurant was calm, quiet, and relaxing. Our server, Tony, was friendly and attentive. We ordered 4 rolls, and especially enjoyed the Derby Roll topped with shrimp and scallops. We will definitely be back. This is now my favorite sushi in Little Rock.

2  Thank Karalyn K
Kiyens, Manager at Kiyens, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us! We greatly appreciate your input.
We hope that you will come see us again!