“Good Italian Restaurant.”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 797 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Thankfully, you don't have to fly all the way to Italy to experience the very best of Italian cuisine. Just come to BRAVO Cucina Italiana's Little Rock location and enjoy a fantastic experience right here in Arkansas! Our attentive staff and world-class chefs will provide an experience you'll never forget. We have great patio dining available. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We eat at Bravo quite often and enjoy trying different menu items. We ALWAYS request "Erma's section." She is one of the best waitresses we have ever had. She is very friendly, ensures that our food is prepared perfectly and we never want for anything.

The crispy shrimp and the fried ravioli appetizers are good. Today I had the Pesto Chicken ravioli fra diablo and that was delicious. The salads that I've eaten have always been a fresh mix of greens, dressed lightly. Portion sizes are pretty good, but I do think the prices are a little high for what you get. Atmosphere is comfortable and clean. I will go back again. And, ask for Erma's section.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food, something for everyone... Shrimp Napoli one of my all time favorites... Good kids menu, waiters ok at best, but worth it to take the family to enjoy some of the best Italian food in LR. Full bar. Good happy hour.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great food. Noisy atmosphere. Lovely decor. Outside seating is nice. Their 5 pm bistro hour is great for a group that wants to have drinks and appetizers only. Sit outside on the patio on couches and enjoy the night air and a cozy seating area.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Lobster bisque is a must for my friends and I. We enjoy all their food choices and have never been disappointed. Any of their pasta meals are great. Love their herbed bread and dipping sauce

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I've had wonderful meals and poor meals at Bravo. One time I found a wire in my meal from the scrubbing sponges they used to clean pots. Manager apologized and comped my meal but left me with a bad feeling about the visit. Lately the poor meals have outnumbered the good ones; so think I'll delete this restaurant from my dining list.