“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Vesuvio Bistro

Vesuvio Bistro
Ranked #80 of 786 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Steet
Description: At this Four-Star Vesuvio Bistro Restaurant, Chef Rosario Patti has left a lagacy of unforgettable fine dining experience that is reminiscent of old-world Italy. Chef Patti brings decades of creativity and culinary prowess to the unique dishes that resonate with authenticity.
Daphne, Alabama
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Caesar salad comes with a creamy dressing and fresh fresh lettuce. All the salads are good. I ordered the special entree, a mixture of seafood in a tomato wine sauce. It was really good. I have also had their ravioli. Everything is good. The waiters are all excellent. This is Italian cooking at its best. You will not be disappointed. This will be your new go to spot.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and loved it! Great menu! The food is awesome. Service is great too. Make a reservation so you don't have to wait.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank AR-BRAY
“Great visit to Vesuvio”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I went to Vesuvio at it's new location for the first time this week. We had been once when it was at the Best Western location - which I always found a little out of place.

Our service was very good - both from the server and the support staff.

They brought out a bruschetta for each of us as an amuse bouche and it was simple, yet tasty. The bread and olive tapenade was very good.

We shared a special peach and goat cheese salad that they had as a special. It was excellent. And they split it for us without us having to ask, as the server heard us say we were going to share it, which was a nice touch.

My wife had the manicotti, which she enjoyed, and I had the swordfish - which was served over a bed of spinach with spicy marinara. Both were very good.

All in all an excellent meal. I didn't recall our last visit to the old location as being memorable, which is why it has been so long since we've given it another shot. But this one was and we'll be going back much sooner next time.

Arkansas
“Over the top amazing!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Love, love, love, love the food! Some of the best Italian I have ever eaten. Very small and charming restaurant. Reservations always required. Service is amazing! Don't let the location keep you from experiencing the amazing tastes your palate will experience. This is our new "go to" restaurant!

• Visited July 2013
“Outstanding dinner at the new location.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Sometimes it take a while for a staff to get settled in when changing locations. I thought our waiter and servers did a great job as the customers were about doubled from the old location. The food was very good and our service time was about normal. Thank goodness it is not just an average restaurant but a place where you can enjoy a nice evening and a wonderful meal. I'm sure things will become ever better as time goes on. They have only been open for a week at the new location. Loved the new pork chop dish. Thanks for a great evening.