“So-So”

Crowne Plaza Little Rock
Ranked #25 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This may be a generous rating. The bed had a dip in the middle, the sheets kept pulling off; finally figured out it wasn't made properly. Maid service was marginal. The place was packed, loads of kids-- there was a discount for a soccer tournament, we think. The property has seen better days, perhaps. Fitness center is small but adequate. The room was ok other than the bed.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear highway-blues,

We greatly value your comments and would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I have noted that you experienced inconvenience and discomfort with the condition of the bed during your stay and would like to extend my most sincere apologies for this. We have taken note of your comments and your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comments and recommendation.

Zelyn N

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have stayed here repeatedly...I am in the hotel business and always seem to find this location and property a good value. Stayed on two consecutive weekends and loved our room. It was very quiet (first floor location)...may be soundproofing on our ceiling, not sure. The bedding was excellent, bed was most comfortable...hard to get up and leave the next day.

I like the coffee in our rooms and always find the makeup mirror to be a big help...room very clean, room for our luggage, huge wide screen television,

We also enjoy the atrium area for visiting with family and just relaxing together with a snack, meal, drink, etc. Very helpful when traveling.

Manager gave us every consideration and we appreciate that. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room that faces the parking lot...they're separate from the atrium area, y...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thanks for the review! We love hearing from our guests! It's really nice to hear that you enjoy staying with us. We are dedicated to making every guest experience enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nice personnel, bar area was nice, clean, waitstaff were personable and helpful, service was attentive, pleasant, and beer was cold and consistent with what you'd expect! Van service was on time, polite, helpful and informative...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking time to review your stay with us! It's great to hear that you enjoyed being our guest. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

While staying at the Crown Plaza for an extended amount of time (aproximately 3 weeks) the cable went out two times and the hotels wifi internet service was spuratic. Since the cable was out I watched movies on my ipad connected to the hotels wifi and 4 times lost the wifi connection. It's a very nice hotel, but that was a little annoying. Also the Starbucks inside the hotel has a lady that works there that isn't very friendly and very, very slow. There were numerous people waiting every morning and she was in no hurry to get them waited on...she was also pretty impatient when someone asked her a question and rarely smiled and was just short with the customers when interacting with them.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear yancimcgarry,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re we fell below your expectation regarding customer service, internet access and TV reception. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had never stayed here, but will stay again. All service was excellent. Ordered room service and food was very good. Time of delivery exceeded my expectations. Check in was very quick and check out was even quicker. Manager spoke to me personally about rewards program.

• Stayed: May 2013

We appreciate the review! We love hearing from our guests! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I'd like to compliment Lauren, at the front desk. During my visit I made an early morning request (7:15am) to print documents in the Business Center. However the printer was not cooperating. I was so grateful that Lauren is a problem solver. I needed this print out before 7:30am to leave in time for an 8:00 am presentation. Lauren did not hesitate to find an office with an operable printer. She was pleasant, kind, and patient as she assisted me. She asked me how soon I needed the printout, and responded with extreme professionalism. She was polite and very helpful. In this business, it is sometimes difficult to please customers. Lauren was a pleasure to work with during this incident. It was critical to me, and she made me her priority. AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! It's always good to hear from our guests! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Come back soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hotel is renovated and so it has a clean feel. I'd say it is a notch up from a Holiday Inn. I opted to stay on the executive level, because I was under the impression they were more like suites. This was not the case and the rooms were much smaller than featured on the website. That really is my only complaint with the place. The rooms were pretty small and those are not the ones you see in the pictures of the hotel rooms. It was clean and the staff was really nice. They have a "Starbucks" in the hotel, but it is not open very much and I am not sure that they are trained by Starbucks, clue was the question of if I wanted whipped cream on my cappuccino. If I stayed in Little Rock again, I might consider this place but it wasn't really worth the money.

Room Tip: The executive level is not worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear evapistola,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the size of the executive rooms. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G