New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #21 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while in town for an even at the Arena. It was a very good location that was convenient to the arena and the hospitals in Little Rock. We normally have trouble sleeping in hotels but didn't have any trouble here. The room was very clean and we enjoyed our stay. We didn't eat the breakfast buffet so we don't know about that. The hotel does have free WiFi that worked fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Andrew T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall, this is a sufficient hotel, but it's not one that I would seek out. Many of the workers try quite hard to make a tired hotel into something a little bit better. This is a nice positive. Overall, the rooms are OK, but they are in need of some updates. Everythign was clean, which is positive. During my stay, the key cards did not work several times that's a bit indicative of the updates the hotel needs.

They had a nice (free) catered event for all guests one evening - that was well done. Food was good, and everyone was friendly.

For the price conscious traveler, this is a good choice. It's not up to the standard of other Crowne Plazas at which I have stayed, but it's not bad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sixluv6060
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear sixluv6060,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I appreciate to know that the room you were given was adequate for your needs. However, I regret that the key card did not work during this stay. We take all reviews negative or positive very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Pekin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here for three nights when visiting P. Allen Smith's home/farm and the Clinton Presidential Museum/Library. It was convenient to both locales. Across the parking lot was P.F Changs and there were other restaurants in the immediate area. There was a breakfast buffet with cooked items like scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, etc. The hotel was very clean and the bed had all white sheets/spread, etc. The only problem we had was that the TV was not working properly and we got very few channels. There was a community room on our floor with a computer so you could print out whatever you wanted (map quest, flight tickets, etc.). There was free WiFi which was very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pippadude
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have to say this was one the best hotel experiences I have had in a while. I travel every other week and see a lot of properties. Crowne staff did not disappoint. David was in training but you could not tell it. He was very personable and by day two he knew me and called me by name when I walked through the door and was ready and willing to help. I also had supper in the "Rocks", the staff there was just as courteous as the front desk. Breakfast buffet also did not disappoint with a very good selection of items to choose from. I was on the Club Floor and truly enjoyed the experience. One of my travel pet peeves is that the climate control system have a fan that runs all the time, I use this to drown out any outside noises. I have to say, when I went to bed, I did not wake until my alarm went off. Room was very nice, remodeled, spacious and clean. Will I stay here again? ABSOLUTELY!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Matthew C
Monticello, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here hoping to replace our regular hotel (Embassy Suites). We travel to this area at least once a month. Crowne has an excellent staff. I felt very safe and secure since they have a guard on duty. Breakfast is very good. The rooms are a bit on the small side in comparison to what we are used to but were very clean. The club floor however was not what I thought it would be. I'm not sure the extra $ was worth it. It was VERY loud with children running up and down the hall. I'm not sure if I missed something or what but the only difference I noticed was the first drink at the bar was only $1. Overall a good enough stay but I'm not sure if this will be our replacement or not.

• Stayed February 2013
Fordyce, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

WONDERFUL!!!! the bed (OMG) could have slept all night and day!!!. The room was clean and the service was good. We love sitting at the bar talking ,listening to music and drinking (LOl) .We will stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This property disappointed me a bit; I expected more. Certainly clean rooms and friendly staff, but really nothing to make it stand out from other "beltway" lodging experiences. Fitness room is small (but adequate) and breakfast offerings above average (but not much character). Bar/lounge area is good -- lots of space. Another downside -- not really any distinctive restaurants nearby; mainly restaurant chains requiring a bit of a walk with unpleasant busy streets to cross. I typically stay on the riverfront when I am in Little Rock and I think I will opt for that again in the future.

Room Tip: That is tough -- I was on the restricted access fifth floor. I guess that is the place to be, but I...